1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 rs3 banking

Discussion in 'RS3' started by Jamesn1990, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Jamesn1990

what is the go with the rs3 banking update and the client not been able to deposit items?

2. jimmytut

use presets for now.

3. czop1

which bot support presets? how to use them?

4. jimmytut

there is a mining bot that uses forge/anvil for "banking" and visualrm is a bot that is very to use that can be used to create DIY bots, which i cam currently using for hunter and gem mining. although there was a recent update to rm so i think its working, fingers crossed?

czop1 likes this.
  5. czop1

still doesnt working. Hey maybe could you post tutorial or code to your mining bot for educational purposes how to create own with presets? I would be gratefull

6. jimmytut

change the file extension to json, by editing anme and adding.json. then load it up in the bot/client? its an old file on my other computer and gem bag might not work, and youll also need to map out a path for yourself so i dont get banned and you dont either. basically just get a bunch of random coordinates along the path and add a check for each one. once bot hits coordinate then add the second check etc etc. add a gaussian cahcne randomiser too, so it does just use that same coordinate over and over. its a pain, i know but once its done, its done.

czop1 likes this.
  7. Sharkbarderz

Anyone know if there has been a client update to support the bank rework or the individual bot makers still have to do it themselves?