1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate Breached/I'm A victim

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by durp, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. durp

Basically, I haven't logged onto Runescape for months. I know this for a fact since I wanted to take a break. Never even opened the browser, until recently; Too my Surprise, I see my account stats have gone up, no recollection of anything Zulruh related first and foremost. My account was 70 def when prior it was 44 def, My bond was used( I specifically left it for when I returned), 20m was gone and I had some Ahrims on with a trident which I never bought and some shields, new gear basically. I checked the recent transactions in Ge, Bunch of items being sold and only certain items being bought. I recall buying a few items before leaving, my history was different.

That being said I never ran any scripts bots within this time, proof is in the fact that i haven't played and someone was able to access my account through RuneMates Database. Potentially targetting AFK accounts or unused accounts.

Proof being someone had used my account, ran a script bot and transferred goods. This is an Invasion of my Privacy and I believe strongly only ADMINS can view peoples accounts of Content creators or whoever. Someone from Runemate uses other peoples accounts to reap profit at no risk. While the people who take breaks are potential targets.

I feel as if I should be compensated for this. What do you all think, has anyone else gone through this?
    P.S None of my friends play nor do I have a keylogger since I run a antivirus scan and malware scan everyday so that definitely is out the Question. It has HAS to be An Admin or content creator.

EenyMeenyMinyMoe likes this.
  2. ksskull

They don't make money selling gold. They make money selling bots.

Would this help them sell bots ?

3. Crayola

I had something similar happen to me as well after I started using RuneMate,(gold and items of value were taken from bank) though there is no proof and it could of been anyone, that is why you must put the 2 factor login/authenticator onto your account. This will protect your account from getting "hacked".

#3 Crayola, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

there are encryptions in place to secure your data against database breaches

5. juicemang

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE!!! ADMINS ARE GOING AROUND TRAINGING ACCOUNTS AND LEAVING SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF WEALTH ON SAID ACCOUNTS!!!

6. durp

its ridiculous cause I had a pin set and everything. I lost a lot of my farming items, i had a 22m farming tab ad its empty now

7. Jhinn

Thanks for the "donations" guys, Arbiter just bought a new car :)

8. ksskull

if you are serious, you got ratted. it wasn't runemate bud be careful clicking links

9. EenyMeenyMinyMoe

Happend 3 TIMES with my account using this FUCK bot shit! ripped of stuff worth more then 400mil FUCKING BASTERDS!!!

DONT TRUST THIS BOT

10. Swych

Locked due to low iq levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.