1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RuneMate Client Back Online!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazyPhilosopher

Were they on Darkscape?

2. Vichy

Seems like all accounts are getting locked using RM ;o.

3. fight52431

my account got locked last night i changed password ect an got back in i wonder if it had anything to do with my 2 day ban i just gott

4. ArctiKdiablo

No..... you got bot busted, its a select group of people who check obvious bot spots and bust the bots........

5. fight52431

but how did they know I was a bot my bot was paused so for all they knew I was afk

6. Almega1

^^^ Highly possible, I avoided the first ban wave and had 3 running both before and after the infractions were handed out. They were however, powerchopping in obscure locations, and effectively training slightly lower exp per hr methods in areas no one really goes to. Having said that, I did some runespan this morning, and left my bot running for 4 hours. I'd only done 1-2 quest on this char, and had maybe 80-90 skill points before begining.. 3 hrs later, I had over 140k exp and was powering through it. I was going to turn it off then, but no.. I wanted to to actually test this suicide account before i tried runecrafting with my high tier bots. Not really a win or loss for me, but within that next hour that character got the axe.. permanent ban and all.

Bottign smart really does make a difference.. The days of botting all night on multiple chars is almost gone short of constantly creating trash chars or running through a stockpile you already pre-created. Another thing is how popular DS is considering its a new market and prime game for botters. You have 4 worlds, probably an equal amount of botters vs. players, and a real world economy thats more profitable than rs3 or osrs.. They're gonna be handing out bans fairly heavily for some time.. And given the small amount of worlds that specific team has to monitor, botting on Ds isn't going to get easier anytime soon.

EDIT: Also, I havent taken the time to notice, but is there an option in the client window so that after so many logouts it wont try to force any further log-ins? I often feel that when there is a game update or something else erroneous happens.. That its the constant attempts to relog that tips Jagex off that my accounts may be fraudulent.

7. ozdev

Account ~25 days since last log in. Logged into client and immediately got locked.

Runescape 3
    Windows 7

8. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Arbiter added new anti-ban features to the client, which can results in this.
    You should add Authenticator on your account.

9. BeastoEast

Just received a perm ban for major macroing 1hour after logging back in Darkscape, can someone help me unban my account?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 20, 2015 ---
    I just got perm 1hour after logging back in Darkscape : banned for major macroing, can someone help to unban my account?

10. alkimista

@Cloud any eta on the standalone version release?

11. ozdev

Sorry? Authenticator on rs account or runemate? How does it effect me getting locked?:eek:

LazyPhilosopher likes this.
  12. fight52431

aribiter and cloud and all other staff, may I ask why we aren't receiving any comments today regarding these high ban rates...

13. Fontkodo

As far as I know, most of the bans are likely to be a result of delayed bans by Jagex for a ban wave. A ban wave like this always happens around this time of the year.

#53 Fontkodo, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  14. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

On your rs account.
    @Insomniac mentioned it aswell.

Insomniac likes this.
  15. Insomniac

They'll know that you're the real owner of the account. People won't be able to bullshit their way out of bans. In other words: "I was hacked, I didn't bot on the account!!" won't work. Botting on another IP won't save you anymore...

16. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Once detected by Jagex, it doesnt matter if it was a different IP.
    The thing is that a Private IP, is less likely to be flagged and therefor your account less likely to get banned.

17. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Great job, Arbiter. :)

18. Insomniac

What do you have to say about this, mate?
    upload_2015-11-20_21-12-58.png
    #proskillz

19. terrorbyte

Some of these bans are delayed ban. Remember, causing disorientation in a botting community is key feature to dissemble a community. maintain exposure, lads.

20. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Damn bro, your friends with a mod? lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.