1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Runemate, Multiple Clients, Multiple Proxies

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Jmoney, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Jmoney

Hi there,
    I want to start off by saying that I know that proxies must be run through third party software or with the whole "-Dhttp" file edit. I get that. But if there is only one file, you can only run one IP address in the client. I want to know how I can run multiple gold[​IMG] farming clients with multiple Proxies/IP Addresses so that I don't get chain banned. How can I do this? Anyone with a gold farm setup through runemate that could help me would be greatly appreciated.

2. swedens

Interesting. Bumping this

3. Derek J

Yeah I know, how can you add multiple if there is only 1 file to edit and add the proxy too. Proxifier does not work either. Says cant connect to runescape when the proxy check says it works and the proxy works on others.

4. miltonbrad

Can we get a reply to this question. I have proxifer setup to load up 4 runescape clients through a proxy so each client it on its own proxy. But the wont will only attach to one ip and bot it and wont let u conncect to other proxies to bot with. Is there something that will make it so we can use multiple ips and bot with them. Everytime i load up one of my proxies with the bot then attach the bot to another client under a different proxy i get a error. So is there a way to make it so runemate will run on multiple proxies so i can bot all my proxies together without worryign about chain ban and can run multiple runescape clients with mutiple ips.

5. droidekka2

looking for a reply here too

6. Luis Miguel

looking for a reply to this for more than 3 clients on the same pc at the same time(without using vms)

7. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

OSRS - Guide To Botting With Proxifier
    Have you tried this?

8. Luis Miguel

Yes i have tried this in the past, i was only able to set all the runescape clients to one ip(today i made some changes which helps me identify which clients are on which ip)

thanks for the reply

9. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

You need to set up a chain under 'Proxy Servers..' and then direct your rule action to the chain. Be sure to select 'Type..' and choose 'Simple Chain'.

This should give you the result that you are seeking.

10. Luis Miguel

thank you very much

11. Fatboy61

Fatboy61 not fat just chubby

#11 Fatboy61, Feb 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019