1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug RuneMate not detecting my open client(s).

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by IbrahimA, Apr 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie13337

your problem is that u arent downloading the legacy client, when u go to runescape site u scroll down for the legacy download not the new client :) hope it helped

2. LuisZ

I can help you throught Team Viewer if you want, PM me and i'll give u my skype

3. CodeNinja

this fixed my problem thanks!

however, when I install the jdk x86. My runemate client will launch a runescape client and never detect it. Thus taking me back to square one.

solution: (if you need jdk) unistall all java and runemate, install jdk x86 then install runemate.

#43 CodeNinja, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  4. TheMagicMan

For anyone still having this issue, uninstall all JRE (java runtime environment) versions from your computer, then uninstall Runemate. Now simply install Runemate and it should automatically grab the JRE it needs and download it to the X:/.../Runemate/jre folder.

Developers, simply reference this JRE when running development mode, you dont need to download a seperate JRE.

5. Champion0524

Hi. I've done everything (unstall JRE, unstall Runescape, unstall Runemate, restart the computer, reinstall Runemate, let Runemate get JRE itself, reinstall Runescape, restart the computer) for over 4 times and still Runemate can't find the RS3 client. It's extremely frustrating. Can somebody help?

6. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Make your own thread in this subforum and use this template: Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.