1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved RuneMate UI Disappears

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by proxi, Sep 6, 2015.

1. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

@Cloud I know that this is something that's already being looked into, but I thought I'd make a post about it in case others have more information.

What seems to trigger this is, if I put RuneMate maximized on my top right monitor and then I want to move it to my bottom monitor.

To do this I will click the 'Restore Down' button and all of a sudden it will jump to my bottom monitor, (which is marked as my main monitor in windows settings) and it will already be in full screen mode.

However, if I click anywhere on the client, I will get the following:
    http://imgur.com/9d8ziEj

Win 10 x64

#1 proxi, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  2. Baddest Man on Earth

1. We can see all your skills, quest points, cash stack, bank items so its easy for Jagex to determine your account name.
    2. Why do I see 2 causes of cancer on your desktop?

3. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Your complaint was address about the cancer.
    Thanks

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Kinda curious what the cancer is now. On a more serious note, @Cloud can we review the UI element binding again?

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I though I'd give a little update. The UI glitch has happened twice now after the original post. Both times, it seemed to have been when I pressed anything on the top of the RuneMate window when I previously had another application focused on another monitor

If I click in the game First, and then click the top of RM, it all seems to work fine.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

@Arbiter - So specifically this seems to be an issue when using a multi-monitor setup. I'm not sure what you meant by element binding but I don't have a multi-monitor setup to test this with unfortunately. Can you do some debugging and try to find a process to reproduce it consistently?

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Yeah I'll work @proxi to reproduce. I have a multi-monitor setup. I meant using JavaFX property bindings, like width property, height property, etc. to make sure these edge cases can't exist.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2015 ---
    Should be fixed in the next release. Let me know if it isn't @proxi.