1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Runemate won't open on mac

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Jungle Larry, Feb 20, 2017.

1. derp123

I'm getting same error as I_GOTBASS... its a code issue. Doesn't seem like runemate is supported on High Sierra.

Edit:

I fixed the issue. It due to the jdk version being used. I was using jdk 9 and changed it to jdk 8 and now works. Refer to here on how to change default jdk version for mac

#41 derp123, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. R2TY

i changed my jdk from 9 to 8. i get my runemate client to start, but now get the agentloadexception issue. anyone had a fix for this?

3. fuckjagex

WTF is wrong with this shit?! I cannot even fucking change my Java! Can someone help me please? I do NOT appreciate this app being so incredibly incompetent....
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 19, 2018 ---
    Do you idiots want to direct me to a USEFUL site that tells me what the actual FUCK I am supposed to do with Java?! Would frankly pay someone to help me at this point, the people that wrote this bot are total fucking jackasses!

Kegan197 likes this.
  4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Lol eat shit bro peace out xdd

Fabreze likes this.
  5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

imagine not being able comprehend the simplest guides lmao
    i dont think you'd contribute anything meaningful to our community so i suppose we wont be mad at you if you leave and bother some other botting clients with your illiteracy

6. BloxWich

didn't work for me just said look in console for details on why it didn't work