1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Running RuneMate on Google Cloud (free)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by not_mallard, May 27, 2015.

1. Dcop

I can install RuneMate and Java but it won't let me install RuneScape ...

upload_2019-6-2_20-49-43.png

2. real7ty

having the same issue.. :/

3. Blackfire223

If you are seeing a message about the "System Administrator" and it blocking an install then your computer is part of a domain where there are policies in place to block "game" installs OR you are not the administrator on your computer. That would be my best guess.

4. lacergunn

One thing I noticed is that bots I run on the VM (i'm using the windows r2 database OS) get locked really fast saying "they suspect the account has been stolen.". Any reasons behind that? I thought it was because the cloud server was far from my original IP, but I haven't tested that yet

5. rsbotikas

Its because most of VM's have database IPS and jagex instantly flags them. You will get banned real fast if u do it too.

6. lacergunn

Huh, I didn't know that. If i were to be running a vpn on top of the VM, do you think it would fix the problem?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ---
    Huh, I didn't know that. If i were to be running a vpn on top of the VM, do you think it would fix the problem?

Forgot to actually reply to your thing, my bad

7. rsbotikas

you can get residential proxy and use it on runemate client. I believe RuneMate has proxy function