1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Selling RS3 137CB account.

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Voucher78, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Voucher78

Hey guys I want to sell my RS3 account which I have been playing for a long time.
    • The account is almost 1.5 years old, 137 CB while other stats are in 70s and 80s. Also got 98 Herb and 95 Div.
    • Authentication is disabled ; Email ID attached will also be provided on purchase.
    • I am the first and only owner of account. Account had a 2 day bot busting ban in December 2016 but after that nothing else.
    • Equipment - Got T90 melee armor and gloves, T90 drygores and other PvM stuff like Enhanced excal,Asylum ring,all 3 Kiln capes,holy overloads etc and about 46M in cash.
    • Cosmetics - I own some armor,weapon and outfit overrides, 2 Legendary pets( drake & colossus ) and 6 skilling pets.
    • Got Penance,Vampyrism,Melee T2 ,Range T1 and Magic T1 auras.About 1500 loyalty points and 210 runecoins left over.Membership runs for another 25 days or so.
    • I want cash in return ; accepting Paypal & Paytm. Please PM or leave a post here to make an offer or ask for any other info.
      Cheers.

Attached Files:

#1 Voucher78, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  2. HyperHacks18