1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server for suicide botting

Discussion in 'General' started by Bjotorsflav, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Bjotorsflav

Hey lads

I want to start a mass bot farm. Means im just suiciding like cowhides, fishing, wc and some low req shit but I really don't know what server to buy.

For example I found HP Proliant DL580 G5/2 x Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® E7340/48Gb RAM/ 1 X 72Gb SAS/ and the price is 169€

Also there is IBM X3550/CPU: 2x Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5140 @ 1.86GHz/Ram 4Gb for the price of 79€

I really don't know how many bots they can run and if the price is right.

I have unlimited money to spend. Looking to bot atleast 30 accounts minimum.

2. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

I want unlimited money too

Swatarinaess and Jux7apose like this.
  3. Cryslacks

Unlimited money, thats fking dope man

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Osrs i assume? Highly advised since the osrs gp is worth a lot more, and the client uses only few hardware resources.

5. Bjotorsflav

Yes, OSRS. I have been checking different websites and I have seen scripts bots that make fresh accounts and then save them to a notepad file. There are scripts bots where you just copy paste acc username and password and it can do 100 accounts tutorial island one by one. Once it's done I'd need a quester for 7qp - also script bot already exists. Also there is a mule script bot that you can add to any script bot there is.

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

For botting it is probably best to get your hands on as many cores as you can. For RS3 i would say about 1 core per bot, but OSRS is a lot lighter and depending on what cpu you have, a core can probably handle 2 or even 3 bots (if not more, i have no experience with botting multiple osrs clients).
    Ram shouldn't be a problem at all, although the 4gb of the one server will be too few. 8gb should do fine i reckon.

Above things are from my experience, I'm botting on my desktop PC where a lot programs run simultaneously, so a server solely for botting could do even better than i stated above.

7. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Hire developer to create customized web-interface that can control various vnc instances. Pay for cloud computing, optimize the instances so that... etc. etc.

Why buy a server?