1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Slayer Bot Discussion.

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by JoJo, May 5, 2018.

1. JoJo

I know that there is currently a slayer bot in the store developed by @Qosmiof2, but since he is retired the efficiency and functions of the bot are slowly breaking. I also know he is selling it for 1,500 dollars. But he is now selling in part a broken bot. I also take into account that there is countless threads asking about it. I however wanted to start a discussion between devs, and bot users to see if there is enough support for someone to write a new more efficient one up. If anyone is even willing to take on a task of this magnitude. I for my part think if the bot gets written, the set price per hour should be 25 cents an hour as it is a very complex and time saving bot. Is there a particular reason why bot devs shy away from this project?

2. Gilies

$1500 for a slayer script bot? that's a ridiculously stupid price lmao

3. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Maybe, but dont expect high quality

4. Overwatch

Might as well pay some 500$+ donator on sythe to do it for you.

5. sowwie

Atlas slayer works fine.. Try that

6. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

He's talking about OSRS.

7. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Who even does slayer on osrs?

8. JoJo

Everyone its one of the most important skills to have. Lots of money in it.

9. KliK

The commitment it takes to make such a bot is just too absurd for someone to even think about starting to make. The scene is not how it used to be years ago, most of the developers now have jobs, and developing bots have become a very niche side job, or simply a hobby. There needs to be someone who is really committed and inspired by that bot to actually develop something of that magnitude.

Although the pricing of .25 per hour may sound very persuasive given the dedication and effort put into such a bot, that's not how marketing works. The optimal price is the intersection of what the developer wants to receive and what the users are willing to pay. Put the price higher, and less users will buy the bot (meaning less total profit). Put the price too low and the developer will earn less per user (again, meaning less total profit). I am inclined to believe that the profit a developer would make from such a bot doesn't justify their time put into solving such a complex task. Maybe in the future, if botting returns to its qlimax and prosperity days, you will see such a bot return. But I think that no time soon will such bot appear, definitely not from a developer who hasn't accomplished that task before.