1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strategy after 2 day ban

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by troro1, Jun 16, 2015.

1. pernicova

ahahaha love you

2. Led

Led

I see you're online, is the account in this thread still around?

3. Weedweasel

I put into concept that if you dont think you can do it for that long amount of time DO NOT BOT IT fletching is one of the worst for being boring af who in there right mind wants to do it for 10 hours straight with little to no breaks unless there making profit from it witch is rare. I suggest you dont bot for a week then start botting again for 2 to 4 hours only with small 10 sec 20 sec breaks sometimes because i bet your ip has been flagged. I used to play a lot on my account like 14 16 hour days back in the day but i never bot for over 10 hours sraight one skill unless its combat. Another suggestion is play your ass off for the week 10+ hours a day since you botted that to maybe show the anti bot system your playing a shit ton to null the next time of getting hit skilling for more than two hours. This is just a suggestion btw idk if it will work.

4. Jordanhornsby23

I just got a 2 day ban..... How long do I wait until I start botting again. Going for Max stats.

5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

never if you value your acc

6. Weedweasel

ha i didnt notice how old this thread was