1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supporter+ Scripts?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by zenpi, Mar 10, 2015.

1. zenpi

Considering becoming a supporter, but I have a few questions to ask before I do so...

I play only OSRS, are there any Supporter+ scripts bots? Or is everything free atm? I'd do it in a heartbeat if there was more selection of scripts bots.

Is there any extra features aside from the scripts bots + extra bots? Kind of hoping there might be more settings that are configurable in the RM client. A break handler perhaps?

What's the future of this bot? I love it and all, in fact, it's my favourite bot out right now. But it seems like the updates and activity of this place has somewhat slowed down. Majority of the update threads were posted in 2014, majority of the scripts bots were pushed out in 2014. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate(as a long time bot user) the effort that goes into each and every detail that makes this whole thing work and the staff here is amazingly talented at what they do...but what's up?

Cheers,
    -Zenpi

2. HitchThoseCocks

What do you mean lol updates come when ready or needed. As for supporter + scripts bots ask @Arbiter for a time on those. Cloud updates the bot time to time but doesn't post about it and alot of the scripts bots that are pushed out are constantly updated if you looked at the details at all.

3. Geashaw

If you are looking for specific OSRS scripts bots that aren't in the bot store, be sure to suggest them!

4. EvilCabbage

There are currently no supporter only scripts bots, however there is a completely abandoned supporter only section :D

As of now, the only real benefits are the ability to run three clients instead of two and of course that sweet pink/purple name. But in all fairness, you shouldn't see becoming a supporter as anything more than donating. Honestly, since the system allows you to choose your own amount, why don't you just donate like $2 too see if you like it. If you do, then keep donating, if you don't then you only spent $2.

Every bot in the bot store is free at the moment (remember we're still in beta), but that will soon change. Premium is soon to come.

As of now there are no extra features that are supporter exclusive, but I am not a fan of the idea of it either as I believe that a free user should have access to everything there is to protect his/her account from getting banned. I like the idea of a break-handler by the way. (@Arbiter)

The future of this bot is very bright, as I said premium scripts bots are soon to come, the site isn't dying out. Quite the opposite if anything! Back in 2014 I took screenshots when we reached 100 bots running because it was such a high amount. Today, it would be rare to see a number under 100.