1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question [SVN] The main class of (...) specified in (..).manifest.xml cannot be found.

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by hehe94, Apr 20, 2018.

1. hehe94

Hi,
    I'm trying to push a script bot to the bot store, and it's getting rejected (seemingly early) in the review process. The manifest is obviously being picked up, and the main class is under the directory "hats/scripts bots/HSandCrabs" in the SVN repo. What am I doing wrong?

I would really appreciate help.

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Please try again, there was a bug introduced recently in the botstore watchdog that was resulting in that message being sent instead of the proper error message.

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Necrobump, I'm facing the same problem randomly, wondering if the same bug came back or if I screwed up?
    I only changed a couple files, no major refactor, but now I'm getting this error.

I didn't even change cuppaGeLooter this update (I hid it from the store), or one of my private bots, so I don't see why they'd suddenly have an error. Could someone advise/an admin take a look at my repo?

@Cloud ?