1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temp Bans?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by shadowedkills, Oct 25, 2019.

Tags:
  1. shadowedkills

Do temporary bans still even happen? I'm seeing a lot of posts about them, I haven't checked dates on all of them but some are semi-recent. What would get you a temp ban vs a perm ban? Is there a way to shoot for temp every time vs perm?

2. Colt45W

In my experience using anything that resembles an AHK gets a temp on first offense, alching or tele alching for example. I've also gotten temps first on accounts that appear to be mains or alts(like 1k plus total level and quests done) while accounts that clearly are only used for botting are always permed right off the bat, I've lost a few 99 fishing accounts first ban. I have lost one high level pure first ban as well for botting Zulrah.
    One big tip I can give you is just don't bot an account you really care about, it will eventually backfire and lead to a ban. Also since you're going to in the end ignore that advice, moderation is your best friend. A few hours a day goes a long way and one of the safest things you can do is actually monitor the botting at all times. On my 3rd main, I now check in every 15 minutes while doing chores or whatever at home. I've lost 3 accounts I really wish I hadn't lost simply because of bots bugging out and humping a wall for hours or sitting in Lumbridge for hours doing notta. I've finally learned my lesson and don't bot important accounts while I'm at work or sleeping.

shadowedkills likes this.
  3. shadowedkills

Thanks for the info, Im not botting my main at all ever. Im even just taking any profits made and putting it on a account i wouldnt mind losing anyway also. But Im not botting every account I own, some I put too much work into it lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 25, 2019 ---
    I should mention back in 07 scape i did bot a lot and lost many accounts so I am trying my best to be safe.