1. Hazard submitted a new resource:

TenLRC - Mines coal/gold in the Living Rock Caverns

Read more about this resource...

#1 Hazard, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    skrall likes this.
  2. Woa epic dude, will test out ADAP.

3. So, ive just used this for about 15 mins. Couple of things

1) It spam clicks a lot. Sometimes when there are a lot of people around, it right clicks the ore, and cant find the mine option, since there are too many people around. It does this multiple times, which makes it look bot like.
    2) When mining, the mining animation stops for like a fraction of a second, before the mining animation starts again. It starts click the ore whenever the animation stops. It does actually stop mining, but since the bot detects the animation has stopped, it spam clicks the rocks again, which might seem botlike.

4. The first one is a client issue. @Cloud will take a look at this soon. The second one is the bot's issue.

5. 1) Client issue
    2) I will fix this later today, it's because I made the script bot without having an account that can mine these rocks.

6. do u need one?

7. An account? Well that would help loads yes.. needs to be p2p and 77 mining

8. not a problem give me a couple of days

Hazard and EvilCabbage like this.
  9. Thanks for actually making this bot Hazard!
    Gonna try it out in a few days :).

10. which world is running lrc atm? and is this workng? i need from 84-89 mining

11. 84 yes good luck

12. World 84 and the script bot is working yes, but if the world doesn't seem to work out you can always use the powermining mode, that contains worldswitching so you don't get killed by the monsters :)

13. Code (Text):
    2. java.lang.NullPointerException
    3.     at com.runemate.Hazard.TenLRC.TenLRC.playerIsInLRC(TenLRC.java:90)
    4.     at com.runemate.Hazard.TenLRC.tasks.DoMine.condition(DoMine.java:65)
    5.     at com.runemate.Hazard.TenScript.TenTask.validate(TenTask.java:21)
    6.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(wrb:63)
    7.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(dnb:22)
    8.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(owb:128)
    9.     at app.mm.run(wxb:49)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2015 ---
    ^Banking doesnt seem to work, luckily its friday today so you might be able to look at it. :D

14. That's true, working on it as we speak :)

15. When trying to run it in powermining mode it sometimes(2/2 so far) gets stuck in "waiting for respawn" state, it wont continue from there so I gotta restart it.

16. Hazard updated TenLRC with a new update entry:

TenLRC v1.0.1 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 6, 2015 ---
    Should be fixed with the above update, waiting for respawn might still be bugged as I didn't check on that

17. It doesnt bank the ores, it walks up to the depositbox then just stands there. :/