1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion The botting Community

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by greekboy229, Jan 24, 2019.

1. greekboy229

Im not sure why but i really enjoy this forum and i deadass visit the forums here so often just waiting for new forums posts and new bots;

So I had some ideas.

In the RuneMate client(not OSRS), add something that broadcasts when a user started/ends any script bot and shows how long they ran it? Also in this users can talk to each other, either globally or only who are using the same script bot as they are, asking questions about performance and more.

Obviously having the choice to choose if you want this in the settings so you could disable it to safe memory/cpu. This can showcase the numbers of users RuneMate has. Also maybe a bit of uniqueness.

Also maybe bot authors can post 'one time deals' for a cheaper script bot for active users.
    Or give free access for a few hours just to let people try them out before they spend 1/3 of 1 chicken nugget on a script bot.
    ($4.49 for 10 nuggets via Mcdonald)

I enjoy interacting with other people so i thought id suggest this... Lets here your passive aggressive thoughts.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

For talking to the community I'd suggest joining the discord/slack chat, the 'one time deal' and/or 'trial' versions would be interesting to see implemented on a client level.