1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The firecape botter (read)

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by punors, Jul 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. punors

punors Lesketittt

George1996, bots firecapes. Just letting you guys know, he probably won't admit it, but he does, he deleted mine and someone elses replies on his thread. So making my own, he gives no headsup that he bots your account, willing for a mod to investigate further.

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

who the fuck would do capes for 500k honestly

3. forbobo

based on what? aside from the crazy price of 500k

also he can't remove anybodys posts

#3 forbobo, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I removed the posts as the two of you were just engaging in childish bickering.

So what is the problem here?

Did you pay for a service and the service provider failed to complete it?

If so, did the contract between the two of you state any refunds or what would happen if the service wasn't completed?

5. zeke do work

I got the service from george and received my cape. However after going to the mentioned website that provides the firecape bot and looking at the reviews, there is an account that is named "george510" with a profile pic of the exact same character i met to trade the money to when i paid for my firecape. I didn't want to believe he used a bot but im 100% sure now. Not that i care, but i wish he would have been upfront about it. Here is the screenshot if you wanted proof. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Edit: To be clear, his service is legit, and if you want to get technical, the bot he is using costs $20 to purchase which is a lot more expensive than 500k. Just saying.

punors, forbobo and Defeat3d like this.
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The ol' story if it's too good to be true then it probably is applies here. Anyone selling firecape services for that cheap should be questioned as to whether they are doing it legit or by botting.

That said, if someone is using a bot to provide a service they should state that it uses a bot. I will instruct the seller to update their thread or it will be removed.

kysbud, Rob K, Wet Rag and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.