Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Whisperer Mate

Runs well but for very short periods of time in my experience, has an error trying to find trident of the seas upon recharging it as it becomes trident of the seas (full) and it looks for the latter. Needs restarts unfortunately once trident has been emptied but otherwise runs well, just a shame it only runs for around 1-2hrs at most with this particular issue.

hey mate can we have a option to take off prayer switch. other then that it works perfect!

thanks heaps

After the most recent update, you cant seem to select equipment. Therefore the bot wont run. Any chance a 1 hour refund can be given? (As it charges for the hour instantly)

Just wondering about the stop function, setting it to 2.9 hours ended up with the bot running for 3:15, is this because it doesnt count the bot breaking as "run time"? As I was charged the 20c for the 4th hour even though it only ran for 15 mins, I'm okay with babysitting it to make sure it doesn't happen I just wanna know why, great bot though 10/1020240311_215653.jpg

Last update made it break during blackstone fragment phase, not move and die, moving for it during this phase will save it and it will continue the rest of the fight, and it will path through an egg and take damage to do its path instead of dodging it, the rest of the fight has no issues though

Used for 2 hours, working well, HOWEVER, whenever the bot is out of supplies at the end of the fight, it'll choose to go bank instead of collecting the items! Bot didn't pick up a shadow quartz, and a 154 addy ore drop due to this.