Fights the Desert Treasure II boss The Whisperer!
* Supports Awakened variant
* Perfect prayer
* Perfect dodging
* Break handling
* Several traversal methods (Ring of shadows, POH, Lassar teleport)
* Death walking
* A powered staff is required (Shadow, Sang., Trident etc)
* Best mage gear you have
* Venator bow for Soul phase (with arrows)
* Accursed sceptre special to lower mage defence
* Rune pouch w/ Ice spells
* Small amount of food and prayer
* Awakened variant: Venator bow AND Toxic blowpipe
* After killing the Awakened variant, the bot will pause.
* Auto-cast spells are not supported.
The Whisperer Mate 1.2.20
Silencing The Whisperer!
Runs well but for very short periods of time in my experience, has an error trying to find trident of the seas upon recharging it as it becomes trident of the seas (full) and it looks for the latter. Needs restarts unfortunately once trident has been emptied but otherwise runs well, just a shame it only runs for around 1-2hrs at most with this particular issue.
so iv been running this the last 2 days and its pretty good, but a few things i have noticed, the bot doesnt understand where he is so if u make a manual input correction it will teleport out and run all the way back for no clear reason. but most importantly it teleports out without picking up loot first the priority on this wrong. as example iv lost out on multiple good loots bstaffs d skirts even a orb. when charges are low on your staff and it falls below set trashold to refill he just leaves as soon as the boss is dead. sometimes there is not even a loot apearing but it does stay to finish the boss so why teleport without loot ? :P happend 4 times in a 100 kills now same goes for low on prayer or food, it finishes the kill and insta tabs onces boss is down but with some fine tuning i think u have a great bot here surely beats doing it myself