Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Collects Mort Myre Fungus using the Drakan's Medallion technique!
Author
wait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.67 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from wait

Latest updates

1. Mort Myre Fungus Mate v1.0.1 Released!

Mort Myre Fungus Mate updated to v1.0.1.

Latest reviews

Still gonna give it 5 stars because it's free. Only thing I wish it had would be energy restore, but it works great.
Worked fine today for me - double teleport issue seems fixed. Cheers
Gets the job done.
Could be a 5 star if it supported house pools, and didn't double teleport with the amulet whenever it regenerates prayer, seems kinda bot like that it double teleports every single time.
Collect fungus ok, but when it uses the medallion it often double teleports and people ask why. Very bot like and needs to be fixed asap. Happy to increase to a 5-star if this is fixed
4/5 script if the double teleport issue is fixed, unfortunately the double tele is very bot like.
the bot works really well. indeed equip the sickle first.
the only downside is the double teleport looks a bit botty

if POH tp + restore was possible would been a huge upgrade. for the run energy.
No problems, wielding the sicle made it cast bloom for me
Worked great for me super quick as well very effective with time and clicks. Well played good sir
How I got this script to flawlessly farm me 3k fungus on my ironman: Equip full graceful and the Drakan medallion. Make sure you have the flail and ardy cloak in bank. Teleport to ver sinhaza via the medallion. Start the bot. It should run to the bank and grab the cloak + flail. At this point it should run flawlessly. If you have any issues restart the script and follow the steps again. Thank you for the script Mate!
The cursor just hovers over the sickle and doesn't cast bloom.