Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Formerly Prime NMZ - a smart, safe, and feature-rich Nightmare Zone bot!

Supports all Prime NMZ features!
Author
wait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.44 star(s) 16 ratings

More resources from wait

Latest updates

1. NMZ Mate v1.3.8 Released!

NMZ Mate updated to v1.3.8.
  2. NMZ Mate v1.3.7 Released!

NMZ Mate updated to v1.3.7.
  3. NMZ Mate v1.3.6 Released!

NMZ Mate updated to v1.3.6.

Latest reviews

Pretty awful. Constantly fucks up if you don't babysit. NMZ Mate isn't much better.
broken got a ban do not use
I am giving this a 3 as the bot is great when set up properly, but when not is doesn't bank well. My coffer had run out of coins, bot had kept adding coins and then leaving dream until it spent over $5mm doing this and could no longer. thankfully that is all the coins I had otherwise it would have kept going and potentially got my account banned,
start bot and logs and closes closes bot script, has 0plugins on and same settings as day before and still closes did it twice. waste of my money. bot is worse since it changed .
(will change my rating) the interface is def better since everything is in one panel. (what i noticed which hurt the bot was) 1. the bot is not pure friendly. the bot does not utilize absorbtion pots if u dont have rock cake or locator orb. 2 the bot with prayer settings were not as great as the other NMZ bot u currrently have. (what i like) i really like how it will now repair ur blowpipe or ven bow. i also like how now it will auto reload ur arrows. i like how if you enable bot with input it will make everything seamless. the bot needs abit more work but i have full faith a great coder like your self will perfect this in no time. (i on the other hand payed 2 hours to try every possiblity with bot to make it work.) (cost of learning).
Pretty insane! Feels very normal when you are using "Lazy mode" 10/10!
Works perfectly!
The prayer section is a little wonky compared to the last bot. Can you put a drop down menu in there so that we can pick what prayers we want it to flick? I've had some issues with it doing the correct one sometimes. The old setup was more fail safe since you actually clicked them.

Plus under the old system I was able to flick 3 prayers at once (piety, meele, and incredible reflexes) and with this one it will only do what is on my quick prayers setup. Big difference in exp/hr. Ty for the work!
Works pretty well to me!
Bot work as intended, sometimes forget to drink prayer but also major issue. no matter what i try the boss selection always auto pick the recommended, i can untick then even when i do and click save it still selects the regular recommended bosses "possible bug"