Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

A basic AIO fisher that supports dropping and banking!
Author
wait
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.20 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from wait

Latest updates

1. Fishing Mate v1.9.2 Released!

Fishing Mate updated to v1.9.2.
  2. Fishing Mate v1.9.1 Released!

Fishing Mate updated to v1.9.1.
  3. Fishing Mate v1.9.0 Released!

Fishing Mate updated to v1.9.0.

Latest reviews

I really don't like to leave negative reviews, but I can't help but to provide this kind of feedback in hopes that it'll help. I am trying to use this to fish shrimp/anchovies in Draynor, but whenever it's heading back to the fishing spot from banking, it gets stuck just to the east of the northernmost willow, and will sometimes run back and forth. I have done the usual troubleshooting (different clients, turning off RL plugins, etc) with no success. If you are able to figure out what is going on and fix it, please let me know so I can give it another chance and change my review to reflect your efforts. Thanks!
Works great!
Haven't tested the drop feature as I'm banking everything still so I can't comment on that.
But everything else works fine. Even tried the custom area and it worked alright
It dosnt drop all fishes on ground and it cant realy find the fishing place
gets 5min inactivity logged out at catherby lobsters sometimes and on relog just stands afk

would be 5 stars without this issue
Stable for 12+ hour sessions barbarian fishing but the bot doesn't stop clicking the spot if out of bait, it would be great otherwise.