1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is so freaking stupid

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by richyyy, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Geashaw

@PhaseCoder took over development, right? Then I'd just leave 'im to it ^^
    I also have the source code from Ray but I can't be bothered, it's massive!

2. PhaseCoder

Yea i took over development and as you and many others know have been working on this since ray said he had gave up.
    You are right it was a massive job and was easier for me to re-write best part.

Geashaw likes this.
  3. HitchThoseCocks

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I'm not discouraging re-releasing it again. It's just important that when it is re-released, which I'm sure it will, that it's done properly for the safety of our users and reputation.

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I also greatly encourage competition. It's what pushes us to become better. ;)

6. Hakuna Matata

not sure why you're so bitchy
    another nat runner will be up shortly

7. Philosobyte

To clear up things.

No one is "taking over development." The script bot is deceased, and anyone that releases a nature rune runner with help from my source is doing just that - releasing their own nature rune runner with help from my source.

Thus, no one needs my approval to release anything that was influenced by or based off of my code. My code isn't special. I'm not protective about it, nor do I really care about what it's used for - I just wanted to save you guys some time.

I don't see myself returning to bot development for another two years, at least. Perhaps never, depending on my college/job situation.

I agree with some of the others that we should limit the use of nature rune scripts bots somehow by setting an hour limit per user account, or making it premium, or whatever you guys come up with. I'm sorry, but I don't think highly of unsustainable goldfarming, raking in massive monetary profits for yourself, destroying the method, and leaving in the dust others who simply want to buy some torva gear or get to 92 prayer. Although it's pretty hard to destroy nature runes.

That was a bit harsh. Cut him some slack: he might not have read the script bot's thread very closely.

Edit: I'm sorry, richyyy, that the script bot got taken down so suddenly. I had to respect the majority's opinion.

#27 Philosobyte, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  8. richyyy

im not dumb so i wont got use any other client since this is the safest client i know of. But im just pissed that I wasted so much money

9. PhaseCoder

300k nats a day, and you pissed at spending 10m? 48k nats is near 15m soooo?? have you been telling porkies?, you don't waste money as there is always a place and use for said items.

10. PhaseCoder

Here it goesssss :)

the final count dowqn

[​IMG]

11. Insomniac

FYI, babysitting the bot won't make you immune to bans.

12. Hakuna Matata

sarah salmon

13. PhaseCoder

yeah lol