1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thoughts on joining the botting community?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Vyxionn, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Clery

WEll obviously he didn't!! Thats the whole point!..... Just becuase some idiot on the internet said it, doesn't mean its true.
    Just like how some idiot says epicbot (viper) has viruses, doesn't make it true. This really isn't that hard to comprehend the point I'm trying to make. Jesus christ.

I never questioned any client, u just completely misunderstood every post i made, you should re-read them from a new perspective and maybe it will make more sense.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Alright fair. Still doesn't compare to EpicBot, that actually HAD a virus.

Clery likes this.
  3. Clery

I'll agree to disagree on that.

4. IamN5

LOL, he is on a RuneMate forum saying that the EpicBot doesnt have viruses. Why you dont use EpicBot?
    ROFL :p

5. Clery

I guess i missed the joke? But yeah I do use epicbot at the moment, Its not perfect but it doesn't have viruses. Runemate is nice but it is detected. Were it not then I would likely be using runemate as the scripts bots are alot higher quality not to mention cheaper.

Furthermore there is no need to talk about me in third person when i'm right here...