1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to get into Runemate Discord Server

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by yyank8, Dec 11, 2021.

1. yyank8

Hello,

I'll admit I used Runemate years ago back in like 2015 and was apart of the discord server at that time. My main account back then got permabanned for botting and admittedly I think I raged a little bit in the Runemate discord server and I got kicked out of it.

I'm just getting back into Runescape and Runemate and I'm trying to get back into the Runemate discord. Are there any mods that would be able to unblock me from the discord server? I promise I'll be a good boy and not rage again. :)

Discord - CountMorris#4391

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

3. yyank8

Thanks for providing the link, however the issue is I am pretty sure I was banned from the discord years ago.

When I click the link and try to join, I get error messages and essentially doesn't allow me to join. Here is a screenshot. I even tried to make a new discord account and join, however it makes me verify my phone number before joining the server, and because my phone number was associated with my real discord account, it doesn't not let me join Runemate server on my secondary discord account.

Attached Files:

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

What was the specific reason for being banned, can you remember?

What username did you use then, and what are you trying to join with now?

5. yyank8

As stated in my original post I admit that I believe I got banned for being a raging lunatic after my main account got banned for botting.

This was years ago, I was still a young kid probably around 15 years old and was highly upset that my main account got banned. Obviously, I know now that it was my fault and I shouldn't have raged.

I don't remember what discord username I was using back then, but the account username I am using now is;

CountMorris#4391

American Express likes this.
  6. dahnae

One of the mods on the discord server has unbanned you

American Express likes this.
  7. yyank8

Thank you very much, I am back in the discord.