1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug UnmarshalException Thrown?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by miller910, Sep 17, 2019.

1. miller910

Everytime I start the bot after about 30 seconds it stops and says thanks for using runelite! and tells me Unmarshalexception thrown. Anybody know a fix for this?

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

There is no way it should say thanks for using runelite.
    Can you show me the exception after you stop all your opening rs clients and restart runemate too.

3. s_as

I think instead of Runelite he meant RuneMate. :D As for the error, he might be referring to this error I had yesterday:

RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.commons.internal.locations.TileArea (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

This was an error causing most bots yesterday to break right after starting up. I haven't had any issues today but that error was there after the update yesterday. Tried starting a bot three times, having restarted both the client and RuneMate multiple times - all three times it returned that same error.

4. Keddy

bump, I'm having the same issue and I feel like I've tried everything to fix it but nothing works

Would greatly appreciate some help, thank you

5. Becca

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\*removedforpersonalreasons*\RuneMate\logs\QuickCrafter PRO 11-15 20-17-59.log
    00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:00 WARN author.iiiIIiiiii - Initialized start experience
    00:00:00 WARN author.iiiIIiiiii - StartLevel: 16
    00:00:00 WARN author.iiiIIiiiii - StartXp: 3076
    00:00:00 WARN author.iiiIIiiiii - LastLevel: 16
    00:00:00 WARN author.iiiIIiiiii - LastXp: 3076
    00:00:12 INFO RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
    java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is:
    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.util.exceptions.UnableToParseBufferException (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)

Same issue is occurring for me

6. MedsTheGod

rip getting my magic up on my account, I'm having the same issues, probably lost about 50 cents do to this bug.

its weird, i can just High Alch, but i cant do multiple things with the script bot, weird maybe in a few days i can finish magic :/

7. DogeTwinkie

Having the same issue as well. Seems like some bots are not updated so it gives that error.