1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Updating client help

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by shet_shet, May 22, 2017.

1. shet_shet

i use the .jar version. so ive tried this for over a week now. ill close the application and reopen it, still the same error. so ill close it restart my computer to make sure its 100% close and open it. still no update. so ill delete it, restart, re download and still no update. ive re downloaded it, opened it 10000 times no joke, ive restarted my computer. what am i missing here? it never updates. am i supposed to see an update bar? how do i know if its updating? not that ive ever been able to update it lol. just trying ro figure out how i update this, im new sorry lol!

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

When you open the runemate client it should automatically check for updates I believe...

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

The .jar file does not automatically update. You must download a new .jar file from the RuneMate website each time an update is released.

Although it sounds like from what you're describing, you've done this?

4. shet_shet

i do download it, directly from the download page. and then it still says i need to update lol

5. sickness0666

If it was yesterday. There were alot of updates. Lol