1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Urgent - 15yr Old Account Banned - Advice Needed

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Vyxionn, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Vyxionn

Here's the scoop... My 15yr old account has just been banned. It had over 500m xp rs3 and 100m osrs. I hadn't played this account in 3-4 years, but I gave it to my brother. He just sent me a text today telling me that he was banned and that he didn't know autoclicking was bannable. Turns out he did mouse recording for mining and thieving for up to 60hrs total. Fucking idiot... So, here's my dilemma. How can I do a successful - "My account was hacked and macroed on, please give me it back appeal" He has been playing at his own house, which has a different IP address than I used to play on. He also changed the password about a month ago.

Should I "Recover the account with I forgot my password" And then try and send a ban appeal somehow for a hacked account?

Should I login with the correct credentials (new password) and submit the appeal that way?

Should I do something totally different?

Thanks for all the insight. I don't want my original account going to waste.

2. Snufalufugus

Wait a couple weeks, try to log in with your old PW, and then recover.

3. Vyxionn

So if that's the first step, how about the appeal?

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

what snuf said

5. EvilCabbage

delta likes this.
  6. Miner_Steal5

They don't care. I have had accounts that were hacked because case sensitive passwords were not implemented by Jagex at the time. I believe 100% that if they allowed periods and capitalization my account would not have been cracked. To this day, they still don't support secure passwords and people will continue to be hacked. If you wanna ruin someone's rs account just run circles around the lumby castle while on the Powerbot client. Jagex will even give you the username of an account if you tell them you "forgot" and give the email addy associated with it. Epic failure.