1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Using account linked to banned one?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by blood1000, Mar 22, 2021.

1. blood1000

I was looking trying to find some of my old accounts, I found one I created over 15 years ago in the rs3 days, it has 99 strength and okay stats but I have 0 interest in rs3.

It still logs in via a username rather than email but I notice it’s linked to my main email which has atleast 1 historic account linked to that email which has been banned for bottting, possibly several.

I was thinking about using it in the future for something in OSRS, but given it’s linked to my email which has a ban against it will Jagex know that? Will it be watched more closely if I play it? Do I run a chance of being linked to hitting even by logging into it? I know Jagex don’t ban unless you bot or mule but just thinking if it’s risky logging in as it could compromise my other accounts.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

No, you'll be fine.

Jagex don't chain ban individuals.

3. blood1000

Thanks, noticed something a bit strange, two of my accounts which I haven’t logged into for 5+ years have been unbanned with no explanation l, I’ve not appealed or done anything, one of which was locked for some reason and when I had it unlocked it was unbanned, I mean that one has 3 offences for macroing alone and has been perm banned twice, any idea why some of these perm bans are disappearing?

4. Rawb1992

thats how long their "perm" bans last. 5 years and the ban becomes lifted