1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Using multiple accounts through proxies [Failed to invoke getter for a new rmi registry]

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Gwansky, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Gwansky

My situation: I have 3 accounts right now and I'm using my home IP for my main account and 2 separate proxies for my other two new accounts. I have set up different JagexLauncher files for my different accounts.

[​IMG]

I have set up a .bat file using one of the guides in this forum.

[​IMG]

I start up my accounts through the .bat file to evade the 2 client limit by Jagex. After starting up RuneMate I can run my main account and one of the two proxied accounts (every instance of RuneMate it's a random one). This is the log file I am getting for the account that is stuck in the loop of loading a bot:

Creating a new rmi registry.
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to invoke getter for a new rmi registry.
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.this(cc:293)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:340)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndStartAgent(InstrumentationImpl.java:382)
    at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.loadClassAndCallAgentmain(InstrumentationImpl.java:407)
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The root directory was desired to be set to C:\Users\X\RuneMate but was already defined as being C:\Users\X\RuneMate
    at aux.IiIiIiIIIii.this(hb:14)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:210)
    ... 6 more
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The root directory was desired to be set to C:\Users\X\RuneMate but was already defined as being C:\Users\X\RuneMate
    at aux.IiIiIiIIIii.this(hb:14)
    at com.runemate.bind.AttachBridge.agentmain(cc:210)
    ... 6 more

I can load bots on both proxied accounts when I run them through my home IP.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 18, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Now I can only run my main account and the others won't start...OK, so a few of the times (not everytime!) when I'm unable to run a bot through one of my accounts I get a connection error in my Proxifier. Here's what happens: I run the bot as normal and when I have clicked "Start instance" I get the loading screen on RuneMate and the following error in Proxifier:

[04.18 08:19:49] RuneMate.exe - MyMachine:1099 error : Could not connect to MyMachine:1099 - connection attempt failed with error 10061

I did some google work and it seems this 1099 port is the default port for RMI work and the 10061 error means that the connection has been refused. Maybe I have to fix the port? I have very little experience with actual computer-related work so I would love to get some help from you guys... :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2018 ---
    Anyone...please help :(:(

2. Gwansky

Surely someone can help me here....!!!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 20, 2018 ---
    bump

3. Gwansky

Buuuuuump

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2018 ---
    bump, please someone >_>