1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V2.1.8

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Cloud, May 18, 2016.

1. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

• Added a DepositBox class, it's not complete yet but it offers basic functionality like open, isOpen, depositInventory, depositEquipment, and close. It does not yet offer the ability to deposit specific items and is lacking a lot of utility methods. @SlashnHax will be adding a lot of the things that are in the Bank class.
    • Added PlayerQueryBuilder#combatLevel(int exact) and PlayerQueryBuilder#combatLevels(int minLevel, int maxLevel).
    • Revamped the query system to allow developers to provide their own data set to be queried against, this is exposed via the QueryBuilder#provider(Callable<List<? extends T>>) method.
    • QueryBuilder#getDefaultProvider() has also been exposed as a public method in case a developer needs to revert back to the default provider.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2016, Original Post Date: May 17, 2016 ---
    Because of an oversight on my part, many bots were crashing because of this update. An emergency patch has just been released that fixes this problem (internally named V2.1.8.1). I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, I had tested the changes but I missed an edge case.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 18, 2016 ---
    DepositBoxes now have a complete API and the javadocs have been updated. This was done as a minor release, V2.1.8.2

IEX, Topedia, Mmaaikel and 7 others like this.