1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v2.4.12 - Clouse!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Party, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Today's update brings massive improvements to Clouse, RuneMate's Cloud-mouse.

Thanks to @Cloud, interaction should now be faster, more accurate, and considerably more responsive than it has ever been.

Clouse will continue to be worked on in the coming weeks to bring you even more performance and accuracy improvements which will help, what is already the most intelligent mouse system on the scene, transcend to a new level.

If you encounter any interaction bugs after today's update, please make them know in the Client & Site support section.

Qosmiof2, proxi, SkyGuy and 3 others like this.
  2. Jhinn

I gotta say, the improvements are significant.
    Thank you cloud <3

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

O hell yea

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Finally! :D

5. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Awesome! I can already see improvements :) thanks guys!

6. broajar

Okay so what's intelligent about this mouse system? Like does it basically do random mouse movements or something? please explain in detail would really like to know, thanks!

7. proxi

proxi s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

Clouse uses biometric data from actual human mouse movements to generate the mouse movements in the bot you're running. Probably one of the most advanced technologies in the botting scene. (This and the Web Walking is absolutely amazing)

A lot of bot authors rely solely on Clouse (and PlayerSense) as their anti-ban system, that's how good it is xD

8. Party

Party Client Developer

Really it's comprised of two parts:
    1. We gather real, human mouse movements (literally hundreds of thousands, if not millions).
    2. We create player "profiles" for our users based on biostatistics.

We use the profile to select mouse movements for that specific player. It's crowd-sourced, "cloud" mouse, or Clouse for short :)

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Your mouse movements are recorded and normalized, then sent to runemate's cloud where the biometrics of thousands of players is stored. Clouse uses this huge amount of data to simulate human mouse movements, which is confirmed to be very effective against the bot detection system.

10. broajar

First of all, thank you so much for the reply. Learn't a lot. This is really interesting. So when it generates the mouse movements then what happens, like it inserts those mouse moments into the bot script bot? because a script bot has the same pattern over and over again which gets you banned, so why would the mouse moment help, it would help to some extent but not when the bot is clicking on the same coordinates? and what is web walking? please explain about that, thanks!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 30, 2017 ---
    Thanks for you're reply, really appreciate it. That's really interesting. So once these unique mouse moments are used on you're account then what about the script bot? as the script bot repeats and uses the same clicking pattern if you get what i mean, so how does it avoid a ban?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017 ---
    Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it mate. That's so interesting wow , very unique indeed. So how does this clouse work with a script bot? like a script bot does the same pattern over and over again ? Like i know it would do unique mouse moments but then the script bot would have the same pattern? so how does this avoid a ban if you get what i mean? because all these scripts bots are not unique and have the same clicking pattern on coordinates right?

11. Party

Party Client Developer

When the bot makes an API call which requires a mouse movement, Clouse selects an appropriate mouse path for that specific movement.

12. broajar

what is a API? i understand that it requires a mouse moment but the thing is, so basically when the script bot runs, the script bot is basically so it can just see the objects in runescape and then Clouse does rest of the action on where to click uniquely?

13. SlashnHax

It avoids a ban by having human mouse paths, and no, the bots don't click on the same coordinates each time. They mimic human targetting when clicking on any certain thing, unless screen coordinates are defined as that "certain thing".

broajar likes this.
  14. chris121

hello again still here? thought you dident like us

15. broajar

Dude, it is either you have memory problems or it's just pure retardness lol. I didn't say i don't like Runemate. I like Rune mate but by me just saying RID is better, does that make it that i don't like Rune Mate.

16. Negrita

That's really interesting.

How/Who feeds the data for the movement? And how does the system know it's a correct movement (because the human data could be a misclick)?

17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

your mouse movements get recorded while using spectre, normalized, and stored into a database. that involves things like the efficiency of your movement, your click length etc.
    And whether it was a missclick or not doesnt matter. what matters it in which manner you moved your mouse etc.

18. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

*billions

Party likes this.
  19. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

it's like Death by captchas it's not a custom solver it's Billions of Chinese kids sitting in a room with very shitty laptops solving the captchas

20. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

except theyre indian