1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [DEV] 1.4.5

Visual RM - Free version

1. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

@tyb51, what ya update? =D
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 3, 2020 ---
    I've been trying for so long to get the deposit box to work, but I can't.

Opening it is easy, but I can't get it to press any buttons inside. I'm wanting to hit "Deposit inventory" and then close the window.

Would someone please help me? :'(

2. Yipper123

Hey Dingo I'm not really sure if im the best one to answer your question, as I need some help with bank withdraws as well lmao, but I was able to work out what you're talking about and I believe it should look something like this if you're wanting to use the bank deposit box node.

Screenshot (24).png

I used the Interface condition node to detect when the Bank deposit screen was open. You can see when its not it interacts with the deposit box and if it is it will deposit the whole inventory.

The Dingo likes this.
  3. The Dingo

Thank you man. I'll give that a go!

What banking issues are you having?

edit: That worked great for the deposit box! Thank you so much man. I was trying to input a string into the interface condition before your idea.
    You made my day much better! Lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 6, 2020 ---
    UPDATE:
    So using that logic does work sometimes, but i'm running into issues.
    It will sometimes click the bank instead of deposit box (not that big of a deal).
    But sometimes when using deposit box, it will get stuck and won't deposit/close interface.

There's something which causes the interface condition before banking to almost never return a false value.

4. Yipper123

I think by deselecting the partial name matching for Bank Deposit Box should make it always click on that instead of a banker/booth. I'm not sure I understand the problem 100% but, what I tried to do here again was check if the bank deposit box screen is open with the interface condition and if not open it. Then when it is open, another inventory condition to see if your items have been deposited. If they haven't it should deposit the whole inventory and then press the ESCAPE key.

Glad I can help in anyway! Let me know if this solves your problem though, I'm hoping I understood correctly.

Screenshot (28).png

The Dingo likes this.
  5. The Dingo

Really appreciating your help. About to try again.

I seem to be messing up my interface condition node somehow. It looks just like yours, though.

When you hover that node, do you need to insert any values into the popup options?

Also, what does the "Cache container" accomplish?

6. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

Don't I have a node somewhere specific for deposit boxes? I could add it If I isn't there. I'll investigate tomorrow if I have time

The Dingo likes this.
  7. The Dingo

You do and it works fine. I was being dumb!!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2020 ---
    I'm using work arounds to get it to click the deposit box, and with the deposit action it's getting stuck on the deposit interface without depositing or closing screen.

#1667 The Dingo, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  8. Chi Ting

Deposit box thing.PNG
    You could try something like this, though the logic will depend on what you're doing so it might require some changes. For the 2 interface conditions in a row, the first 1 checks to see if the interface is open and the second checks to see if you have the item(s) in your inventory. The setup will be a little different if you want to deposit your whole inventory.

If you're waiting till your inventory is full then you can just replace the first inventory condition with "is full".

You'll need to enable the ESC closes interface in your key binds for this to work.

#1668 Chi Ting, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    The Dingo likes this.
  9. The Dingo

@Chi Ting

How did you find the ID for the interface? In your case, 192.

Cheers!!

@Yipper123 @tyb51

Thank you all and I'm sorry but this was user error (go figure :p). I made a large bot, and I forgot that there were 2 different banking points. As I was only altering one, then that explains why it was "sometimes working".

I've changed both and added steps from Chi Ting and Yipper; everything works great now. =)
    Really appreciate the help! Been trying to get this done for a few days now.

10. Chi Ting

Use Visual Developer to find interface containers/components. There's a YT vid there to show you how to use it as well. You just need to make sure you go through and confirm that it is in fact--that container, by checking the other information like name/type/actions. It is quite common for there to be several containers superimposed onto each other.

The Dingo likes this.
  11. Yipper123

If you enable OverlayToggle and open the DevKit, go under Entities->Interface containers and it will outline in orange the different interfaces your game currently has open and from there you can see if the children/grandchildren and the interface ID number.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2020 ---

Ive never used this method but it sounds like it accomplishes the same thing. Like Chi says tho make sure you have the right container by checking for actions or type because sometimes containers are layered over top of each other so you might think you have the right one because its outlined.

The Dingo likes this.
  12. Chi Ting

Pretty much yeah. More useful if you're gathering several ICs all at once to start a bot and you don't want to try and look for them through the overlay. Just annoying that you have to end the VRM session and open a VD one so you can check. Wish it was built-in but unfortunately it's not.

The Dingo likes this.
  13. The Dingo

You're both awesome. :)

I've used Devkit and Visual developer both a little bit. Just need to get more comfortable with them!
    Cheers!

14. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

I've made a custom interface explorer to work better the Visual Developer. But for some reason it refuses to work on the bot store within VisualRm. . It does work In DevKit++ iirc

The Dingo likes this.
  15. The Dingo

@tyb51
    Could you give me an example of how to get a boolean working? I've looked at the logic in a repository script bot, but i still don't understand how to know what the bot can interpret from my text.

For example, I'm trying to fill a coal bag if it's empty but I can't get anything to work.

When I make the boolean variable, how do I know what input the bot can understand?

Attached an example of something I've tried. The boolean value is set to false here.

Attached Files:

16. kickpointy

Is there a way to lock the screen rotation?

I'm using a community made bot that I really love, only issue is the bot rotates the screen quite often when it's unnecessary, and gets stuck because of it.

I have no experience using visualrm, hence me using a community made bot, but I feel like this is something I can tweak in the bot myself, just not sure exactly how to do it.

Cheers

17. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

Show me what bot you are using and I'll fix it for you. Hence there is no way to lock the screen rotation, but I might came into something.

18. kickpointy

pm'ing you

19. The Dingo

Bump :D

Could anyone help me get coal bag goin? <33

20. Another User

Another User LEARNER, VISUALRM USER

I would love doing this, if only I've been that on a grind to have those kind of account that has those unlockables. :)
    I only do wintertodt with the bot I made from VRM. :)
    I also have motherload mine bot I just made. Until I have the ability to buy that coal bag, I'll see what I can do about it. :)