1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vorkath Mate 1.5.18

Vorki is just around the corner.

1. redbullbang

am i missing somthing? i start it and it just banks my bolts/+pots then crashes

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I'll have a look at why that might be happening. I can assure you it doesn't happen without the slayer staff if that's an option for you.
    Sounds like you might be starting the bot with your finisher bolts equipped. Make sure to read through the instructions carefully.

3. redbullbang

i did have the bolts put in the wrong order on the setup, but even after fixing and updating it it still does it
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2023, Original Post Date: May 27, 2023 ---
    every time i fail i lose the .20 cents and im down over 1. 20$ now is there anyways i can get a refund since i didnt even get it working? i even leave it paused while adjusting settings

4. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

Read the instructions, I've been fine when using it and it's down to user error so goodluck with a refund :)

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

The "Update settings" button is a new thing that I haven't had time to implement yet. You're going to have to restart the bot. If you send me a screenshot of your transaction log found at https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/ I can refund you for some of it, however, you also could've used the free trial to get your settings right.

6. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

8. Hypo222

Maybe I'm dumb, but how do I get it to alch? I had crumble undead runes in normal rune pouch, bot banked my alch runes before heading to vork

When I tried alch runes in rune pouch, it banked the crumble runes

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

if you have fire and nature runes in your inventory (not rune pouch) with the alching option enabled when you confirm or update the settings, it will keep them in the inventory and alch

10. Hypo222

Yep that's what I thought I had done, but I just did it again and it worked, thanks. It did deposit the nature runes, and then withdraw 50 instead of keeping the full stack.

Anyways, thanks!

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

definitely not supposed to do that, if you pause and withdraw the full stack it should keep them

12. Hypo222

Interesting, I'll try it again, thanks!

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

14. Or0

Or0

True story! Its flawless on multiple iterations of that phase! Thank you.

15. Hypo222

Unless it's my own user error, I might have found a bug

-Alching is on
    -Normal rune pouch, crumble undead runes inside
    -Fires and Natures in inventory
    -character dies while fighting vork, which happens sometimes, no problem here
    -Death tele/walk to Torfinn , no problem here
    !!-Collects items, puts fires and natures into Runepouch, and then banks all Crumble Undead runes, leaving bot to have no C.U. runes when it makes it way back and starts vorking again

-----------

Also, sometimes teles out when out of food/pots, but after you kill vork, and before you pick up loot

-----------

Also, I'm not sure if this is simply lag on my part, but sometimes the bot misclicks the crawler thing and it explodes on you (Slayer staff equipped)

#115 Hypo222, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
  16. Rodders69

Rodders69 Rodders

Bot seems to keep banking either my house tele's or teleport runes for teleport to house but then still goes to vorkath for kill,with no teleport method out of instance to bank,not sure what the problem is.

17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

if you're using the spell, the runes for the teleport and crumble undead need to be inside your rune pouch, in most cases that means you need chaos, law and dust runes

18. Rodders69

Rodders69 Rodders

Hey,so what seemed to be the problem was it didn't like me using fremmy boots 4 as teleport method as well as house teleport/teletabs. Not sure what as happening but when i changed my method to waterbirth island method it would withdraw house tele tabs to my inv fine.

19. KeefusMcDonald

Used to be amazing, now once it dies it just stands at the culinaromancer bank chest under lumbridge.
    Dies very often also now, stands around then gets logged out due to idling

#119 KeefusMcDonald, Jun 15, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2023
  20. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

sounds like your runelite and runemate need an update, as this bot hasn't changed in quite a while