1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VPN Users

Discussion in 'General' started by Danzzzz, Feb 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danzzzz

Hi guys,

So recently i've been trying out different VPNs and proxies to see which one is the most effective.
    I have come to the conclusion that Hotspot Shield is by the most effective. It is used in countries where residents are unable to view various websites due to restrictions set by the governing body. Since it is able to bypass a government's internet security, it is a great match for effectively hiding/faking your IP address whilst botting on RS. It allows you too choose which country you would like the fake IP address to come from. This makes it less suspicious from Jagex' side as they wont see a user logging in from the same account from US half of the day and the other Half of the day from Denmark.

Here is a link to my dropbox, it has a the current version of Hotspot shield. All you have to do is install it and then run the patch, providing you with all the premium features for free, hence you can spend more money on botting :):):):)

[removed by moderator]

Kind regards,
    DANZZZZ

#1 Danzzzz, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2017
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

so who wants to run his file in a VM

3. Danzzzz

Is there a way I can show that it's not a Virus/Trojan/other fuckery lool. I'm new to this stuff just trying to help out :/

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

No because scanning an exe won't mean anything

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Nice that you are trying to help, but I'm not going to let you post a link to a file download on here.

We cannot guarantee the authenticity of the file, and do not want to risk our users' machines being infected.

If a user wishes to use that VPN, they can Google it and download it themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.