1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS VPSGamers Runemate Help!

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by zLegionic, Jan 4, 2018.

1. zLegionic

Hello Community of Runemate,

I Have some questions about using the VPSGamers VPS combined with the Runemate Open source file.

First everything went smoothly,
    -> Made 1 account on the OSRS Site on the VPN.
    -> Downloaded the OpenSource Runemate.jar File from Runemate site.
    -> Tried to open the OSRS Client through the Runemate Client but it frooze instantlly. Tried again and it happend again.
    -> Opened the Runemate Client again but this time i clicked on the Pre-Instaled OSRS client on the VPS Desktop, it worked!!
    -> After finishing Tut-Island i connected Runemate Client with the Pre-installed OSRS Client, also this worked like a charm!
    -> After botting for half an hour, i logged out and went to bed, the next morning i tried to log in, and saw the message that my account was locked and probably stolen.. o_O

I went to the website to saw what was going on and they asked to for allot of information what i didn't fill in, i that case i just made 2 other accounts and after 1 hour and 30 miniutes i made another one.

Logging in those account was not a problem at all and eventually botted those accounts also, after 2 hours i was trying to look how they went..

All 3 accounts were logged out, 2 of them are Locked and 1 of them Perma banned..

Now VPSGamers changed my IP adress at this very moment and im greatfull for that.

The only thing what i would like to ask is, What do you guys think what was the cause of the Quike bans..

I made a List of what i think it may be
    1. Not used the OSRS client builed in the Runemate Client ( Cause it didn't Work )
    2 Only used the VPS IP adress and did not bought a Proxy
    3 or could it be something i didn't saw at the first place?

And now that i recived a new IP adress and they wiped my old VPS, should i buy a proxy and use that one or should i go on and make my new account on the New IP adress they gave?

Atleast thank you for taking your time to read this thread!! And hopefully some of you have experience with VPSGamers and could tell me what i did wrong!

Greetings :)

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

So you ran a bot for 3 accounts on the same IP that most likely is using a server IP

lol

3. Shadowalpha8

Shadowalpha8 Moterboating is for closers.

that sounds expensive to me.just buy a prebuilt pc that can run 10.then get proxies.then get money.then buy ladies with osrs gp.

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

so $600 vs $20/m ???

5. Shadowalpha8

Shadowalpha8 Moterboating is for closers.

Craigslist?used?preowned? i see your point.forget what i said

6. zLegionic

Guys.. thanks for replaying, atm i was looking around for what i did wrong cause im completly new to vps and proxy's. But after some research i found out indeed its beter to use proxy on an VPS, also changing the proxy in the browser u use and make OSRS account with that specific proxy..

I did not know that before, but thanks for pointing out problem squildl, but the solution at first would have been more handy, so that i didn't had to look on other external forums to find the solution ;)

At this moment on my pc i've running 6 bots, what generate me between $70 - $100 USD a week, thats why i had planned to put on a VPS cause my own pc runs almost at Full CPU..

Also i found out that its better for VPSGamers VPS to use other botting clients, cause those are (Specialy made and already installed in that VPS)

Thats a little sad imo, Cause Runemate is in my opinion the best Botting client there is..

If somebody know's (probably not squildl) a way to run Runemate in VPSGamers, Please point out the sollution! :)

Again thank you guys for replying and Have a beautyfull day!!

7. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

I ran into this issue, you need to get a good server | and good proxies. How we did it was on the server try to get them to help you install VMWare

Also VPSGamer is a scam. You most likely got the referral from HoJoScammer Fuck that guy squeezing pennies. Me and him go way back and he fucking sent me there to make $2 and a referral to his gold website. Fuck people trying to make a dollar out a friends. I asked him what a good VPS I could use that isn't going to rape my wallet as I was just testing stuff. He sent me there and every server is shit and in a 3rd world country.