1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WE'VE DETECTED THAT YOU'RE SIGNING IN FROM A NEW LOCATION

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by leoythao, Nov 19, 2016.

1. leoythao

" We've detected that you're signing in from a new location (IP address ***.**.**.***), and we want to make sure that someone else isn't trying to access your account. Please complete this quick verification. "

I receive that message as an email. It says, "please complete this quick verification." Where do I verify????????

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you have a dynamic IP address, your IP address will change every time you turn off your modem/router. This will mean you are trying to login from a new IP address Runemate does not recognise, hence receiving the email.

If you are 100% sure it was not you who has tried to log in to your Runemate account, then I recommend scanning your computer and changing your password(s) as required.

In order you gain access to your Runemate account again click on the link in your email, which will bring you back to this website, verifying you are the one trying to log in.

[​IMG]

#2 American Express, Nov 19, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    Geashaw and awesome123man like this.