What's up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elguerra, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hello I'm Ruben from Portugal. I'm 21 years old and I played runescape from 2003 to 2011. After those shitty upgrades I sold my accounts and bought myself a samsung galaxy s4 which I have sold. Now I have an epic gaming computer and I'm back to botting. I have had many mains before, when you could bot for 500 hours non stop without getting a single warning. Now if you log on a goddamn bot you get insta banned. Quite sad, but now I have some hope with RuneMate, let's see.
    Tomorrow I'm buying a 10eur paysafecard and I'm making an osrs account just to bot. I'll bot probably 10h/12h a day until it gets banned (let's hope it doesn't).

2. Ohh and btw, I just made a new account on rs3 that I'm going to bot on it 24/7. I'm currently botting wc and fm, let's see how much time can it get online before a ban :D

3. Welcome Ruben, glad to have you here. If you didn't already know, you get 14 days of free osrs play when you make a new account. Only problem is you only have f2p access and have to play on one of the 5 or so f2p worlds.

4. Thanks :rolleyes:
    We have some great people in this community, helpfull comunity.
    Atm, the best from all botting communities on runescape, for sure.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  5. A late welcome from me, and I'm glad you enjoy your stay here. :)

6. You're definitely an old timer on RS, bud.
    Great to have you here. ;)