1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by elguerra, Sep 30, 2014.

1. elguerra

Hello I'm Ruben from Portugal. I'm 21 years old and I played runescape from 2003 to 2011. After those shitty upgrades I sold my accounts and bought myself a samsung galaxy s4 which I have sold. Now I have an epic gaming computer and I'm back to botting. I have had many mains before, when you could bot for 500 hours non stop without getting a single warning. Now if you log on a goddamn bot you get insta banned. Quite sad, but now I have some hope with RuneMate, let's see.
    Tomorrow I'm buying a 10eur paysafecard and I'm making an osrs account just to bot. I'll bot probably 10h/12h a day until it gets banned (let's hope it doesn't).

2. elguerra

Ohh and btw, I just made a new account on rs3 that I'm going to bot on it 24/7. I'm currently botting wc and fm, let's see how much time can it get online before a ban :D

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Welcome Ruben, glad to have you here. If you didn't already know, you get 14 days of free osrs play when you make a new account. Only problem is you only have f2p access and have to play on one of the 5 or so f2p worlds.

4. elguerra

We have some great people in this community, helpfull comunity.
    Atm, the best from all botting communities on runescape, for sure.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  5. EvilCabbage

A late welcome from me, and I'm glad you enjoy your stay here. :)

6. elguerra

7. Falixus

Falixus Guest

You're definitely an old timer on RS, bud.
    Great to have you here. ;)