1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worth trying again?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by BarrowB, Sep 4, 2018.

1. BarrowB

I got Runemate and bots about 1 week ago, I got banned today in that test account, permanently.

I created my account 1 week ago for this purpose. I played manually between botting sessions and was botting 1-2 hours daily at 6-7 PM on -4GMT, I had legit name (no keyboard headbash name), talked ocassionally while the bot worked, did every single quest but for Dragon Slayer, all manually and my highest skills were fishing and cooking at 48, swapped skills between days, etc.

I'm pretty dissapointed by the results but I expected it, as the word is botting nowadays is pretty hard and all accounts get eventually banned.

I'm not going to appeal the ban as they didn't even bother 2 day ban but permanently straight away plus with the iOS promotion going on they are likely purging bots.

It kinda bothers me to see mining, fishing and woodcutting areas full of lv-3 chars with names like "sadsda123" botting 24/7, unbanned and i'm tempted to try again.

Advice?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Those spam accounts on ftp are constantly banned and instantly recreated. You probably got banned because botting much on a new account looks very suspect. You should play completely legit for a while on a new account if you care about it.

Also there's been more bans lately, unfortunately.

3. BarrowB

What would be not botting much?

I was doing 1 hour daily first 3 days, then 2 hours next days.

4. Negrita

that's up to you to decide. But if you bot, expect ban(s).

5. meulsie

Have you tried using scripts bots that aren't publicly available? I think this makes the biggest difference, if scripting isn't your thing VisualRM makes making your own private bot really easy.

6. mAgike

I dont understand how people get banned botting so few hours. 1-2 hours botting per day is nothing honestly. I bot much more time without getting bans. In my experience, you are not doing the things right.

7. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

create account play legit on it for a week or so then make it members and start botting like 1 - 2 hrs a day and increase the bot times every slowly
    also questing could help or talking sometimes to friends or in a fc

8. Fused

I'm restarting with runemate. Used to be on osbot but they're clearly detected or something. Maybe Jagex threatened to sue them and shut them down so they agreed to rat out a certain amount of people or something? And the whole attitude there is "lul git gud kid bans happen".

9. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

osbot has a toxic and ignorant staff no mather wat happens everything is ur faulth there undetected and have the best scripts bots if you gotta believe em.