1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS WTF BANNED HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN......and then ubanned.

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by branchedout, Apr 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. branchedout

(it took me all of one day to get back to botting after i got hacked, no self control)

Woke up this morning to start RegalAbyss. "Your account is inactive."
    Oh my I thought.
    because I've been botting more risky than I should. No breaks, 8-10 hrs a day. Probably mulitple reports. So I wasn't phased as much.

Went to work, then decided I wanted to screenshot it for a friend. But my ban meter was empty.

05-Apr-2017

Macroing Major (ban) Permanent

got changed to

05-Apr-2017

Macroing Major (ban) Quashed

I didn't even submit an appeal. I got a good laugh.
    I don't know how it happened. I mean, I got caught. What happened, they looked over evidence or something and decided, "Naw that's a real person?"

I guess it's a testament for Runemate quality, if anything.

Arbiter, forbobo, Wazzy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

this

EvilCabbage likes this.
  3. EvilCabbage

4. ljubekko

same thing happaned to me yesterday... looks like there was a small ban wave? i was perma banned, checked today the ban was quashed. tried to login and after 5 sec i was logged out automaticlly and then it said im disabled again. went to runescape site, to account status and it said that i got bot busting moderate ban and i will be able to play again in 2 days...

i am asking myself was i unbaned cuz of the account since it has 6000hours into it and its quite old? or im just lucky asf?

5. Insomniac

This has happened before. Ban wave > ban quashed. Probably Jagex thinking they made a mistake or something, so they just quash all the bans.

6. forbobo

lmfao nice

7. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If anything, they perm ban long term players as they of all people should know botting is against the rules.

8. Uko1012

woahh lucky

9. ljubekko

i've been bottin since 2010 prob, and i've botted for min 5500hours on this account. got 15 99's on rs3 back in the days and now 2 99 on osrs in 3 weeks on the same acc. Idk how i got so lucky then, cuz i've been botting 10hrs a day on osrs for the past 2 or 3 weeks? im so happy that they didnt perm ban it cuz that would really be a waste of such a great acc on rs3 and now osrs

[​IMG]