1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

⭐www.BuddyGold.com⭐✨Buying/Selling OSRS/RS3✨⚡SPONSOR⚡❗TRUSTED❗{24/7}[NO REG][BEST PRICES]

Discussion in 'General Market' started by BuddyGold, Nov 12, 2017.

1. BuddyGold

[​IMG]
    Welcome to BuddyGold OSRS/RS3 Selling&Buying thread!

BuddyGold served a lot of Runescape community users, our customers feedback you can find at www.BuddyGold.com

Click OSRS Gold to check our competitive gold prices!

[​IMG]

Our agents are working 24/7, feel free to contact us via Live chat!

Want to order? Follow our fast tutorial here or read our FAQ ?

1. Visit BuddyGold.com
    2. Add to the cart 07 gold
    3. Contact with a live chat agent!
    4. Get your gold delivered within 5mins

We are waiting for everyone @ www.BuddyGold.com

#1 BuddyGold, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  2. BuddyGold

3. BuddyGold

4. rdxj

Just tried buying from this site. The process was easy enough, paying through PayPal. But after the payment was made, I was taken back to the website with no information on what to do. I started a chat and sent the receipt number. The guy told me I needed to forward the PayPal invoice I received via email...
    Nope. Not gonna happen. I used a disposable email address on the website, but my PP is tied to my primary email. And the invoice contains personal information. So I told him I would not forward it and he said it was the only way to they could securely confirm purchases. So I told him I would like a refund. Apparently he didn't have any trouble finding my order and issuing me a refund. (Like, really? You couldn't confirm the purchase, but you could refund me, therefore confirming it was made?)

I haven't gotten confirmation of a refund yet. I will file a dispute with PayPal if I do not.

This is really a poor (and somewhat shady) way to transact business. Would not recommend.

Edit: I did receive the refund. So, that was nice. Even if their purchase confirmation process is wacky, customer support was fine.