1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Yes hello can someone respond?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImprisonedCows, Nov 10, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImprisonedCows

How do I make a new forum post on Jagex's website Runescape.com? I created a brand new secondary account, AGAIN, to help my main beat the fucking retarded ass heroe's quest, because every dickhead out there doesn't wanna help me, even though I offered 450k after only helping me with one part, snobs, every single one of them. Every single rich person in OSRS grand exchange with like 670m only cares about standing around looking cool. Like why the hell are you even logged in?

Anyway I got off-track. I wanted to create a forum post on OSRS forums to say that runescape 3 is fucking gay.

And by the way, I actually play the fucking game. I'm only lvl 77 with 99 farm, 99 craft, 99 thiev, 79 mining and 156 quest points. Only 52M left I originally had 112M but I lost most of it to crafting and fuck whatever else I did I don't even remember. But I had 112m. I'm sorry I can't sleep. I meant OSRS, I actually play it.

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Dude, what are you even talking about?

Rawb1992 likes this.
  3. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

yo chris121

4. Point 7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.