Request Your session has ended

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Qosmiof2, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Could we get an option to close and re-open the client, connect to it and resume the script bot?

Thank you
  2. Would have to work similar to the old "launch with a bot option", which isn't realistic with Spectre because it would have to store the PID of the RS client, which obviously wasn't an issue pre-Spectre.
  3. why? Just re-open the client when this happens and attach to it.
  4. You mean the RS client?
  5. Yes
  6. Why would you even need this?
  7. I wanna run my scripts bots for weeks.
  8. would be awesome.
  9. Yes it's very possible with Spectre. We just need to find the time to do it.
  10. Would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much
  11. If someone would be interested in sponsoring the feature we could prioritize it and get it out quicker. ;)
  12. Dude i would give you hundreds if i had them... I am trying to earn some myself.
  13. How much are we talking about?
  14. It would be a donation so whatever you can afford really. It's just a little motivation for us to prioritize it over other features or going to the movies. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Qosmiof2 likes this.
  15. Lol, so I'm basically paying for your movie tickets... sounds good!

For real though, I'll think about raising the current amount I donate each month (which is way too low)
  16. I know you're joking, but just to clarify it's more so we don't go to the movies or otherwise have a life and instead code for free for you guys. :p
    Qosmiof2 and RobinPC like this.
  17. Hai.

Any update?
    #18 Qosmiof2, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016