1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z Dungeon

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Zasz, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skrall

The best of luck with this Zasz :)

2. Dellgenius

This looks promising, progress seems to be going really well. Will it support c6?

3. Zasz

Yes, and since I have made it 3 times, the concepts of knowing when to work on something for it is easy. Its been 4 days since start I'd say the project is in the 50-60% finished range, if you were to take off puzzle floors, the scripts bots at a easy 70-80% finish.

The new navigation system I am making is a cool count back system that I think its unique (watch it be a dumbed down version of some shortest path alg and I didn't even know lol)

Dellgenius likes this.
  4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Didn't even notice this thread, but oh my. #hype

Good luck man, sounds really promising!

5. Zasz

Haha, thanks

Also about to update, finished my navigation system. (That shit cray looking and could be simplified but I made it unique so its in my heart), so now the script bot will be able to go to any room that was visited, just need to code better combat + boss battles and its comp 1-4 ready. (All in 4 days, I am proud of myself)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2015 ---
    Didn't work too much on it yesterday but went out with a friend, just coding frozen bosses right now and finishing the continuation to the next room handling, then c 1-4 frozen floors will be completed and MAY possibly release it as a trial, though I think for terms of word of mouth, it may get more popularity if I hold off until c1-6 finished and up to higher rooms.

Dellgenius likes this.
  6. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I would advise the trial, because long-term stability is far more valuable than short-term hype. The feedback you'll get from the trial is indispensable at this stage.

7. frazboyz

The PixieCo will be coming to the battle!

8. Zasz

Nice nice

True, well its almost done so depending if I am hanging out with friends, I may time a release tonight.

9. xXSlykidXx

Fraz, don't do it ! :eek::eek:

10. frazboyz

Im getting a few more people to join team Pixie so dont worry! there will still be tones of support for PixieFDK

11. Zasz

This should see release tomorrow night (tonight Saturday) or sunday. (If tomorrow just 1-11, otherwise Sunday will have 1-17)

Just need to add prestiging and maybe a few tests on the 2 not 100% sure if solved bosses for a 1-11 release with basic features.

12. Dellgenius

Get ready for a bug fixing spree.

13. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Wow, looking nice, man. ;)

14. Zasz

Thank you :)

Oh I am going to be ready, just need to make the paint for errors stand out so people can report something. (Mostly going to be expecting a few boss fight errors primarily)

This is going to be either my final or second to last update for the thread:
    -Managed to do the prestige system / max floor system / max comp system and it will select within the limitation and leave the dungeon when needed.
    - Did plenty of speed improvements, as I like to code with a little extra delays to see how my processes interact.
    - Looting improvements.

Basically what I need to do before this release.
    * Add a temporary small GUI
    * Add a temporary paint
    * Tweak a few boss fights a little (this won't delay release too much)
    * If I do another update for this thread, its because I decided to do floors 12-17 as well

Dellgenius likes this.
  15. SlashnHax

Sounds good :D There's gonna be a fair amount of competition in the dungeoneering section it seems :3

16. Zasz

Which is odd since besides the one that hasn't been updated since march no one really was doing one. I come in and within a week like 3 people are like. "Yo I'm starting one, or in the process of one" haha, which is all good

17. frazboyz

One v three me bro.

18. SlashnHax

Who are the people starting one? :p
    I've been planning one for ages, but uni's kept me busy and I haven't had the motivation for a bigger project xD
    But, last exam is tomorrow, so I'll have plenty of time :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2015 ---
    Good luck with it either way :)

19. kristiaan

oh boy oh boy i can not wait for this :D

20. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

@Zasz, add me on skype, I'd like to poke your mind about some of the things your doing in the code. Oh and expect the version you pushed to be available in a few minutes, reviewing the code now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.