Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Zylski's Wintertodt [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
easily triggered ✌
Biggest problem with the bot from testing and from reading others is that it leaves the match if you run out of food in the middle of it, which is good, (not dying > all else) but would it be possible to have it predict in some way you will run out of food during the next phase (set an option for banking if food is less than x) or having it bank more regularly, like after each round or every 2 rounds and then fill inv with food up to the set amount?

I'm pretty much only winning every 2nd round (or 2/3) because it:

1. Leaves halfway through round because of no food
2. Banks, returns with half hp to a midway finished and unwinnable game
3. Wastes food on the unwinnable game
4. Next round starts
5. The bot wins this round but is low on food
6. Next round starts
7. Plays half this game, return to step 1.

I'm around 55 hp using lobsters, maxing out the script at 10 lobsters, will always 'lose' one round by banking in the middle of it and returning to it, sometimes can get 2 wins between the fail, mostly just 1 though. It's 50% as efficient as it should be.

____

Besides that, whenever it actually runs a full game it always gets enough pts. Only other concerns are that it messes with the camera in a way that frequently leaves the screen just sitting behind the wall of the bruma root staring at black, and that I'd like an option to not open crates.
This author hasnt been active n half a year , use regal WT instead

Bot keeps trying to log into Wintertodt world over and over again, even if you're already in it.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.