1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zylski's Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by kermitt, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreativeDFB

did u fix the banking? sometimes it will bank and glitch and just keep opening the bank and it does interrupt cuz it spam clicks the brazier too much
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2017 ---
    i know how to play wintertodt. it clicks the braziewr too much when putting the logs in it, which will sometimes cause it to put the logs in slower than usual. any way u can fix that?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2017 ---
    and by the banking, after a trip, if i have 2/3 of cake left over or something it will just continue to open and close the bank constantly after withdrawing the food

2. kermitt

Banking should be working correctly in the newest version. As for the brazier, I did not know this was an issue. I will look into it on monday. I am aware there is a problem with cakes. It does not recognize partially eaten cakes as "safe" items when depositing. I will switch that now.

3. CreativeDFB

yeah man everytime u dont use every piece of cake and u have a slice or 2/3 it messes up banking, have u fixed it yet?

4. kermitt

Looking into it now, wont be up for a bit though. Hopefully today.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2017 ---
    New update is live!

Bug Fixes:
    • Handling the cake food
    • Banking fixes
    • Brazier clicking
    Let me know if there is any other issues!

5. Palpatine123

Would be great if it could have an option to not open the crates, and also be able to use jugs of wine for food and drop the jugs. Other than that, perfect!

RobinK likes this.
  6. kermitt

I will add the "not opening crates" option in the next update....I just pushed an update to use jugs, however I didnt make it drop them yet. I dont have an account to test for about a week so im only doing smaller fixes that I know I wont mess up.

7. kermitt

8. Palpatine123

Good to hear, by the way I love the bot, it's really good so far. Just one more thing, at the moment if you finish a round and havent used up all your food your character will stay, instead of banking. Could you add it so after every round, your character banks, no matter what? Because sometimes when my character stays into the next round, he runs out of food and abandons that round to go and get more, losing all of the points and bonus at the end. Unfortunately that causes him to have less food for the following round, and so the cycle repeats, if that makes sense. Would be great to have him bank the crate, then get out the amount of food after each round. But, like i said, great bot, really love it so far.

RobinK likes this.
  9. EvilCabbage

I was out of food, at 22hp, but with 550 points (enough for a crate). Wintertodt was almost dead, but instead of chilling in the waiting room, where no damage is dealt, it left, leaving me with no crate.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2017 ---
    also, can you up the max amount of food to 12?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2017 ---
    also, please add the option to only fletch up to 500 points for crate, and not the whole game, for better exp+crate

10. kermitt

While none of these are "bugs" they are all really good suggestions. Right now if you are below a certain HP % and no more food, it will automatically bank. I think that is the first thing I will add, is to wait in the waiting area if you have more then 500 points. And yea the max food can be pushed to 12 in the next update easily. The fletch until option 500 points is good, but I will do that one last because it means editing the gui, which I dont like to do as much haha...but it will...

11. EvilCabbage

They weren't meant as bug reports, but as suggestions. Thanks for adding them in.

12. shet_shet

is it possible to add the feature to drop the wine jugs? they take up valuable xp space once its used and sitting there empty. maybe drop between rounds?

13. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

works well on a 10hp hcim :) 50-94fm so far 0 issues.

14. Mia Malkova

Looks like this is the only free bot that works.

I haven't encountered any problems yet.

Only thing is when it's fletching and you take damage it sits for like 4 seconds before starting to fletch again. same with when firemaking
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2017 ---
    also i left the bot running for like 13 minutes.

main problem: it walks out when out of food.

I left it running for 20 minutes and came back to 0 chests.

Maybe have a 500 point rush system? once it gets 500 points it goes to the safespot?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 30, 2017 ---
    Are you still working on the bot?

15. NeveCieco

HCIM 10hp here still going strong. Got 50-.. Lets just say 90 to be safe firemaking so far. No deaths. Issue though is sometimes if a pyro dies it will keep trying to use the empty braizer. But I babysit all bots I run and talk while botting so I catch it when this happens. (Probaby once every two hours I had this happen. My favorite bot out there man.)

16. tdotsfinest12

Great bot, however would be great if it utilized the time between runs to rebank, as well as if there was an option to not open the cases would be awesome!

Haris01211 and RobinK like this.
  17. RobinK

Thank you for this flawless bot! It works even better than I could imagine.

I do have a question. Since it doesn't bank the crate but automatically opens it: If the Phoenix pet pops-up, will the script bot get it?

18. Mia Malkova

What is your guy's setup for the bot?

19. ziplock1738

Any chance for an update on this? Having a hard time reaching 500 points.

20. poopinmybutt

Biggest problem with the bot from testing and from reading others is that it leaves the match if you run out of food in the middle of it, which is good, (not dying > all else) but would it be possible to have it predict in some way you will run out of food during the next phase (set an option for banking if food is less than x) or having it bank more regularly, like after each round or every 2 rounds and then fill inv with food up to the set amount?

I'm pretty much only winning every 2nd round (or 2/3) because it:

1. Leaves halfway through round because of no food
    2. Banks, returns with half hp to a midway finished and unwinnable game
    3. Wastes food on the unwinnable game
    4. Next round starts
    5. The bot wins this round but is low on food
    6. Next round starts
    7. Plays half this game, return to step 1.

I'm around 55 hp using lobsters, maxing out the script bot at 10 lobsters, will always 'lose' one round by banking in the middle of it and returning to it, sometimes can get 2 wins between the fail, mostly just 1 though. It's 50% as efficient as it should be.

____

Besides that, whenever it actually runs a full game it always gets enough pts. Only other concerns are that it messes with the camera in a way that frequently leaves the screen just sitting behind the wall of the bruma root staring at black, and that I'd like an option to not open crates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.