1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regal Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Snufalufugus, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. null0x

Works A LOT better since update. Well done Snuf. Only a couple things I noticed...
    1. Taking that 1 final step into the safe spot for chopping takes a few seconds. It walks up next to/near safe spot, pauses a few seconds, then click to walk into safe spot. Do you recommend using safe spot or no?
    2. Camera position is slightly unhuman like when chopping. It turns the camera so that it faces north, which makes sense if you want to look north to click on the brazier/fire pit, but it sometimes will look north and click on woodcutting/root through the roof/wall. If possible I think I'd prefer camera to face East (if on east side), and face West (If on west side) so it can still see the root/wood and brazier both.
    Thanks Snuf!

2. Jackb123

any chance you can set it to not grab a knife when you arent fletching? it will continually get one if you drop it which takes up a space and kind of seems suspicious when its never used.

ive just started using this bot but so far so good. thanks

3. TyroneWoodley991

Any recommended worlds to run this bot on? Would it be wise to use this in world 309?

4. rsotterbotter

Hey Snu :) I've gained over 250m fm exp so far, bots been great, just recently it has decided to try click on the poll both, it closes it no worries and moves on just fine. Another issue is the bot waits far too long when a dead pyro is around, maybe 10-20 seconds would be more ideal, have actually lost a few rounds here and there, annoying because the bot needs 25 more points and has a full invo of fletched logs.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2020 ---
    307, works fine for me

5. lexermatron

script bot ran for 4 hours and got me 9k exp, normally works just fine but would like a refund for the last 3 hours please :)

6. Snufalufugus

I don't personally use the safespot. I've spent many hours trying to get it to work optimally and from what I can tell runemate just has a hard time when there are a ton of things on one tile.

I'll look into tweaking the camera, thanks for the feedback.

I will look into this. No promises because it might not be worth the code complication, but if it doesn't have a chain effect I will add it.

Whichever wintertodt world you have the best ping on.

Thanks for the feedback. The amount of time that is waited is playersensed to provide variety between users. I'll look into tweaking this & possibly overriding it if you're very close to point threshold.

Refunded the 4 hours, thanks for your usage. Gl botting.

7. Snufalufugus

8. salti4k

This script bot is literally the shit. I've gotten about 4 firemaking capes without a ban.

Attached Files:

9. SerialKillaZ

Caught my first 2 day ban using this 2 days ago.. Not blaming the script bot. Just found it odd i haven't botted in months and use this 2 hours no breaks.. It was either taking no breaks. or my ip is flagged as i was perm banned botting Zulrah months back on a almost maxed main.

10. Snufalufugus

Did you delete your random.dat file after being banned?

11. PietMo

It gets stuck alot of times when you first light the brazier, it should get bruma roots but it just stands there.. Found my bot sitting for 1 hour doing nothing.

12. Palle

So far it's really good, I must say. It charges a bit too much though, not sure if I am doing something wrong? I've been active max 10hours but it has charged me for approx. 35 so far.

13. Snufalufugus

Sorry I missed your message. Are you still experiencing this? I haven't gotten any other reports of the issue.

LMK if you need a refund and if so how much.

See here for more information about how Runemate has structured it's payment systems:
    Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
    Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

I have no control over payment besides setting the hourly price for the bot. Let me know if you are still confused about how the payment system works.

LMK if you need a refund and if so how much.

Palle likes this.
  14. martijn023

it keeps saying ''the data orb valid null''

15. lazyjew

decided to randomly open crates instead of banking/holding onto them.

Open crates is unchecked.

https://i.imgur.com/M9qypmA.png

had to stop the bot prematurely wasting credits.

from the logs

"
    00:00:16 DEBUG <--------------settings Loaded From Profile------------->
    00:00:16 DEBUG "true"
    00:00:16 DEBUG "false"
    00:00:16 DEBUG "true"
    00:00:16 DEBUG "Cake"

"

01:24:03 DEBUG Running out of time to kill the Wintertodt
    01:24:04 DEBUG Hovered Brazier [1638, 3997, 0] on the first attempt.
    01:24:04 INFO Lighting Brazier [1638, 3997, 0]
    01:24:05 INFO Opening loot crate

"

#695 lazyjew, Jun 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  16. harrith

The bot stopped working, for some reason, it stands in front of the bank. When checking the client it just says, The data orbs varbit is null.

17. lazyjew

randomly started opening chests again had to force close wasting another hour
    can provide logs.

was wanting to do 50-99 unopened chests but the bot keeps opening chests so i have to keep restarting the account costing me more hours.

Great marketing strat considering the pay by hour but kinda frustrating bro
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2020 ---
    @Snufalufugus
    several hours wasting from bot opening crates and prematurely stopping so it doesnt open my bank worth of crates.

Bot functions well but bugs out and causes me to force close so i dont lose my crates.

still awaiting a response.

18. Snufalufugus

I think this was broken temporarily from a game update. Let me know if you'd like a refund and if so how much.

I think this was broken temporarily from a game update. Let me know if you'd like a refund and if so how much.

Thanks for your patience.

Please post logs from a session where it happens. You're the only user I know of who has had this issue, and it's a pretty odd one since it's such a simple feature. Do you use the "reload settings" button or do you select it each time?

Please let me know how much you've spent having to restart the bot and I'll send it over.

19. lazyjew

I manually select the settings each time I load Runemate changing variables each time such as hp to eat at, number of food to take in etc.

I have had it open crates twice now and cannot identify what would be causing it.

The Maximum I would have lost would be 2 hours or so,
    not a big deal in the scheme of things.

Attached Files:

20. Snufalufugus

Thanks for the log. For some reason the bot never picked up that the "Don't open crates" button was clicked. I'll be adding some extra logging details in an update to try to track this down.

Refunded for 2 hr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.