1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Defeat3d
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 7:46 PM
Resources:
Birthday:
Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

Defeat3d

Primate, 27, from Netherlands

Zulrah Mate has been officially released, give it a try! https://www.runemate.com/community/resources/zulrah-mate.2584/ Feb 22, 2024

Defeat3d was last seen:
Viewing member profile RuneMate, Mar 28, 2024 at 7:46 PM
    1. kub
      kub
      Is there a possibility for you to make a black chinchompa throwing bot, for 99 rng
    2. TurboTrym123
      TurboTrym123
      I have legit told this bot to 4 of my friends and all of them are using it now as we speak, any ways to get this for free for helping you, getting more customers? Zulrah BOT.
      1. kub likes this.
    3. lora lasso
      lora lasso
      been using your zulrah bot for the past 3 days and it was charging me over and over at random times before even finishing a full hour. Can I get a refund for this? I sent you pictures of it on a private message
      1. Defeat3d
    4. mtvcash
      mtvcash
      just got banned @ 90 hunter. any possible way for a bit ofa refund/?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Bans are in no way reason for a refund. If the bot was clearly bugged out, sure. But even then, all refunds are at the authors discretion.
        May 28, 2020
    5. Topaze
      Topaze
      Used the bot a few months back, for what ever reason its alot more responsive and reactive then when i first used it.
    6. Grim1999
      Grim1999
      Wanted to give you some positive feedback the bot has improved ten fold since the last time i used it. I am talking about the zulrah bot. It is so human like now and also its doing zulrah several times with one invy. I changed my settings to your recommendation and its improved my experience greatly. Keep up the great work.
      1. Grim1999
        Grim1999
        feel free to message me guys if you have questions i will answer what i can about zulrah
        May 11, 2020
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Did he pay you to say this?
        May 11, 2020
        Grim1999 likes this.
      3. Grim1999
        Grim1999
        3 years later no he didn't just wanted to share
        Jul 27, 2023
    7. Piffs
      Piffs
      Just ran the script in full void wearing toxic blowpipe it said that toxic blowpipe was not supported. I then tried it again with trident staff and it said the same thing, that it was not supported?
    8. gamergirlbathwater
      gamergirlbathwater
      Issues with bot walking into poison clouds during some stages, he survives and eats through it so its not big deal, would just like this fixed in future if possible.
      1. kub
        kub
        its basically how humans are sometimes
        Jun 21, 2020
    9. TyroneWoodley991
      TyroneWoodley991
      Pt 2 of my comment: It has issues too sometimes with walking into poison clouds and stuff too but that stuff is whatever as long as it can get back after dying.
    10. TyroneWoodley991
      TyroneWoodley991
      Hey bro, can you fix up the death walk for Prime Zulrah. It really only has issues with getting back to zulrah after dying. It often stands at CW after teleporting there and not banking, and if CW tele is on CD, it sometimes doesn’t go bank to grab tele. Fix these two main issues and this bot would be solid.
    11. JWx
      JWx
      Hello, been using Prime NMZ working perfectly. I'm currently stuck on building logic tree. Do you know anything about it?/ Is it due to a runescape update?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        most likely, Party is the author though, not me
        Apr 16, 2020
    12. anialator94
      anialator94
      Hi mate,
      Been using Prime Zulrah for the past month and its been perfect. Runescape has just been updated and it wont load in the Magic and Ranged setups I want to use to kill Zulrah. Do you know what the problem is?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        runemate probably needs an update
        Apr 16, 2020
      2. chefkesos
        chefkesos
        i have an issue, where as it dies it does not teleport back to a spot to bank. Then sometimes, it teles to zulrah using its tele and after that immediately teleporting to clanwars again.. Wasting all the teleports.. Whats the deal with these flaws? Then another question.. Is it possible to run 2 zulrah accounts on 1 computer or will rs flag it instantly? Hope for a response Defeated you are appreciated!
        Apr 17, 2020
    13. bladesrequiem
      bladesrequiem
      would you look into the prime zulrah getting stuck depositing items to bank? works flawlessly otherwise, ive got logs if you need em just message me
    14. noscampls
      noscampls
      Hey man, absolutely love the Zulrah bot. I just have a niche question: What does the bot do in the extremely rare chance you get a pet? Would it pick it up and bank it like any other drop? Thanks.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        It would pick it up and bank it immediately.
        Apr 4, 2020
        noscampls likes this.
    15. Youriii
      Youriii
      I tried a personal message, no response. I tried to activate the bot for 5-6 times, without it doing anything it did charge the money for it.
      Now i lose 5-6 hours of botting, could i get this refunded.. ?
    16. sashakoda2711
      sashakoda2711
      I think somethings up with the prime hunter paid bot, takes so long to check boxes that the boxes fall down with chins in them, It’s not the internet , it’s not the computer , I’ve changed all the settings on RM to lower the details and it still happens , I’ve swapped to regal hunter to see if the same thing was happening and it’s not , do you have any other ideas?
      1. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Must be something on your end because i have been running the same bot for the past few days without hiccups.
        Mar 8, 2020
    17. anaelmomen5
      anaelmomen5
      Hi Man Can You Help me I want use Your Bots But i Dont Have Cash and i Buy Runemate Cash For Osrs Gold ?
    18. Rondebosch
      Rondebosch
      Hey man, would it be possible to completely turn off world hopping when black chins, I rarely get crashed in 1750 total worlds but when bot hops to mass world it gets pretty bad, love the bot dude :)
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        yes you can in the settings?
        Jan 31, 2020
    19. darkhaker2
      darkhaker2
      I have a claim several days ago I tried to use Prime Zulrah for the first time and I did not do anything. I spent $ 1.20 and still never achieved anything but I think it is unfair to consume RM because it would be a bad expense I demand a response
    20. Khabo
      Khabo
      Hey man I ran your Zul rah script and it works really well sometimes. Others I get a rushed tp out without eating or anything and the bot stops. Ive ran your bot like 5 times trying to fix it and sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. Kinda annoying since there is no grace period anymore and the bot auto stops when something isn't working.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Home Page:
    https://www.runemate.com/community/
    Software Engineer
    Developing RuneScape bots since 2010.