1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024 at 6:44 PM

1. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter now supports Fossil Island player grown Teak and Mahogany trees and can use the agility shortcut!
    2. Jet Willis
      Jet Willis
      Hi, can you make a change to allow this to cut and bank Oak at castlewars? Currently castelwars only has a teak option,
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Castle wars pathing has now been fixed and i've added oaks :)
        Sep 19, 2020
      3. Jet Willis
        Jet Willis
        Wow, thanks for the quick turnaround!
        Sep 19, 2020
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Haha no worries. You caught me on the tail end of adding fossil island support
        Sep 19, 2020
    3. Aidden
      Aidden
      ma hog a ny
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Derk
        Derk
        dick gold
        Sep 18, 2020
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        fuck ny
        Sep 18, 2020
    4. Cultureee
      Cultureee
      Hi could you make it for rogue den?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. dahnae
        dahnae
        IT, obviously
        Sep 14, 2020
        CuppaJava and Aidden like this.
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        If you're referring to my 1 tick cooker, i should be able to. I did think of that but i chose not to on the initial release because hosidius has the benefit of an additional reduced burn rate and rogues den only has a fire so it doesn't have the standard reduced burn rate you get from a range.
        Sep 14, 2020
      4. Cultureee
        Cultureee
        sorry for the hassle im new to osrs, i better start doing this 100% favour
        Sep 15, 2020
    5. Aidden
      Aidden
      Looking for the fastest cooking xp in game? MaxiCooker 1 Tick has you covered! Requires 30 cooking, Hosidius kitchen and Karambwans!
    6. Aidden
      Aidden
      Home
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Home
        Sep 2, 2020
    7. Aidden
    8. Aidden
      Aidden
      RuneMate is back online everyone!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    9. Top Dog Services
      Top Dog Services
      update fletching script pls sir : D stay healthy !
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Mind telling me what the problem actually is? lol.
        The runescape update probably broke the client. Or you just need to restart runemate and runescape.
        Aug 26, 2020
      2. Top Dog Services
        Top Dog Services
        Just scrolls down to the very bottom of the tab and the action is being listed as "withdrawing knife..." : o I've restarted both clients.
        Aug 27, 2020
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Yeah turns out it's a RuneMate client issue caused by the RS update, not a bot issue. So all bots that need to withdraw items from the bank are affected. Nothing i can do, unfortunately. Hopefully cloud will be able to fix it in the next day or 2.
        Aug 27, 2020
    10. dakotahancock420
      dakotahancock420
      how do i ourchase time on these clients?.....
      1. Aidden
    11. Ruloph
      Ruloph
      Excellent job and timely fix on maxifletcher, once again this bot runs flawlessly once the new version is released i will update my review to 5 stars! thanks again for your timely response! great to see authors still active :)
    12. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiTanner now supports stamina and energy potions!
    13. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiOrbs now supports all orb types!
    14. Slimshaddy11
      Slimshaddy11
      Hi Aidden. I hope you are well. I am new to these bots for osrs and I have been using your bot for herblore for free and I would like to pay 12 hours to use it. My question is, do I have to pay those 12 hours every time I use it? I wait your answer thank you
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Hi, you purchase premium credits and just run the premium version of the bot. Then you will be automatically charged at the start of the session and each consecutive hour.
        Aug 2, 2020
    15. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiOrbs is more efficient than ever. Are you looking for easy gp and have 66 magic? Look no further!
      1. Swych
        Swych
        hi i used it and my walking doesnt walk please help ?? i see a file with a weird extension is this the issue ??
        Jul 30, 2020
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Get back in your box, fool
        Jul 30, 2020
        Swych likes this.
      3. Swych
        Swych
        Failed to build path to box (path was null).
        Jul 30, 2020
    16. twinwizard7
      twinwizard7
      Hello Aidden, love your woodcutting bot! Requesting support for Crystal Axe. Bot currently withdraws Dragon Axe (or Best Axe) even though Crystal Axe is equipped. Thank you!
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        It will be added in the next update, thanks for the suggestion :)
        Jul 1, 2020
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Crystal axe support has ben added :)
        Jul 8, 2020
        twinwizard7 likes this.
    17. Sterke_beer
      Sterke_beer
      hey aiden love your woodcutting bot but here request. i Would love to see a AFK timer so your character doesn't start dropping right away when your inventory is full. My favorite fish bot (litefisher by blisterz) has this. You can set an interval for random seconds afk. Otherwise could you adjust the minimum break time to 1 minit (minimum is 4 now) this would still create longer afk breaks
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        I did see your review about this, thanks for the reminder. I will need to think about how best to implement this in a way that would work across all bots
        Jun 17, 2020
    18. Jonny16
      Jonny16
      How do I get tester status? I want to start developing my own bots. I'm unsure if the 3 hour limit is reset every time you start runemate. If so then it shouldn't be an issue
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Tester is no longer given out, that was for the early testing phase of RuneMate Spectre. You're after Bot Author. I believe the limit is per bot session so that shouldn't be an issue, just restart the bot.
        Jun 17, 2020
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
      Bugs introduced to MaxiFletcher, MaxiCooker and MaxiHerblore by yesterdays update have now been resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        NICE TESTING BRO
        Jun 8, 2020
    20. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker now supports wine making!
      1. Swych likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact